Finished 108K Point Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by CorallocinB, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

I want to be F.B.I. when I grow up.

Ty Valedict Dear.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Tarmorman

Tarmorman VIP

My favorite memory of a sports event was the Canada Day event at a baseball game somewhere in the Boston Area - I was young and I don't remember all that well.

So much poutine. So little time. It was a salty, gravy-y glory :D

Thanks for the giveaway!

3. Entering for myself.I dont really have much to say
    Thanks @Valedict for this awesome giveaway (y)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Go to Australia

5. firemac

firemac Mac N Cheese VIP Silver

@Valedict thx a lot and my favourite sporting event was when I was at a football game and the goalkeeper slipt and let the ball go in XD

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. btw Robokiller87 u said 11/14/16, 6am EST (It's going to be later in the day, so it'll be drawn on that Monday I ain't waking up at 6am) the 11/14/16 is impossible there are only 12 mounths in a year

7. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Im american sorry for confusing you

it's understandable i may have done something stupid with our soon to be president

dw this giveaway is now rigged for you to win on 14/11/16, 6am EST (It's going to be later in the day, so it'll be drawn on that Monday I ain't waking up at 6am).

8. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Thank you @Valedict. God bless.

The most memorable sporting event for me would have to be the 2010 Olympic Hockey Gold medal final with USA vs Canada, which was held in my home city of Vancouver BC, Canada. It was the final game for the gold medal. Canada was up 2-0, but then USA came back and scored in the 2nd period to make it 2-1. But Canada held strong through the 3rd half to hold the lead. There was only a minute left of the game... and then, in the absolute most shocking turn of events, USA scores in the last few seconds of the game bringing it into overtime. I was shocked, I couldn't believe it. And going into overtime, tensions were so incredibly high, my heart was racing so fast I thought I might have a heart attack. Overtime was dead even, going back and forth for 12 excruciatingly tense minutes, until Crosby brought it home and scored the gold medal goal for Canada. I can't even explain the intensity of emotions and rejoice I felt that night. I wish I could just go back in time and do it all over again.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Ciibear

Ciibear VIP

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

My first hit, got to second base (pretty shitty) and that was the start of my interest in baseball. Thanks for the Giveaway. @Valedict and @Robokiller87

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. One of my favorite memories in sports is when I was 6 I was in little league. The one game my mom came no balls where coming in the outfield so I just sat down the whole game it was pretty boring.

And thanks so much @Valedict

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Matt

Matt VIP

Thanks to both of you @Valedict

I just love it when fans run across the fields, especially for events like the world cup or superbowl

13. My favorite event was when I was, for the first time a pitcher. After I got my first strike out, I knew that was what I wanted to do. Thanks Valedict for making this giveaway possible.

14. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

My dream is to pay off college debt and still have some money left.

15. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

The video of the winner is being uploaded.

Congratz to @Matt !

Please add me on Steam (or I will later today), I'll try to get you the points later today. More than likely some time after 1:30pm EST

You'll have 2 days to contact me and receive the points before I re-draw.

Thanks for everyone who entered the giveaway and once again thanks @Valedict for making it possible!

The points have been given, Thanks again!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1