Finished 100k+ Point TTT Giveaway :D

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Wendy, May 27, 2017.

?

100k+ split in 5 = 5 winners or 100k+ for 1 person?

1. 5 WInners

37.5%
  2. 1 Winner

62.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

Honestly from many online communities I've never seen such a community with such a dedicated staff team, it is very easy to underestimate the staff team's work mainly because you only have to focus on playing the actual game rather than handling 4 to 5 reports each round.

Just keep in mind that anyone you see with a staff tag in-game is sacrificing some of their own time to make sure you play in a server with no rule breakers and overall for you to have a positive experience.

A big thank you to the entire staff team as without them everything would turn into chaos and of course a thank you to the regulars as well as without you we wouldn't have a full community :)

Thanks for the giveaway!

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

staff is nice

totally not biased

Last edited: May 29, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. i have always admired you guys that why i tried 2 times to be you (failed horrible every try)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Our staff are really some of the most dedicated people I've seen. As someone who was at almost every position this community has, I can say that this work isn't easy. But our staff, from the mods to the leads, are doing a fantastic job with it.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  5. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

Thanks for the staff for not banning me when I loophole.

this is just a joke other people fail to notice

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

I love every staff even though there are some bullshit rules like GBA and how it's changed, but still the staff are good people and should be respected.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Faithful

Faithful VIP Silver

The staff deserves a round of applause for taking time out of their day to staff the servers. It's nice knowing there's a helping hand when needed. The staff makes me feel comfortable playing on the servers without having to worry about disrespect or harassment. I don't know the staff as well as I used to, but I can tell they sure are great!!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

Although I don't know many of the current staff, I'd assume you guys are as good as they usually are at SGM. Want to thank you for enforcing the rules.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

I need points bad after wasting them on Deathrun for some cheap knife.

Staff are great at doing their jobs and its nice to see them keep up the great work. Some of the staff I enjoy triggering because it just makes it more fun to be around them at times. Thanks for dealing with our bullshit. :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. ECHO-6251

ECHO-6251 The insectoid alien. VIP Silver

Ok like @Acnologia said earlier, I am currently a T Mod, and I can understand the stuff (to put it lightly) that staff have to deal with on a daily basis, especially when it gets frantic. Anyways I can relate on a personal level and I completely respect that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

This is an awesome giveaway, too bad donators still don't get slain :sneaky:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

I like the layout its pretty

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. bhattir

bhattir VIP

I feel like there will always be staff you hate and may think are unfair but there is always those who do their job and are friendly. I don't like mods who show little compassion while moderating. But to those who do, thank you for those who serve this comm unity well and try to make it a fun place for new players.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

Dude wicked giveaway.

I really do not care if I win or not, although there are too many to give thanks to in this.

@Toxic-ex-staff <3 Firstly let me say is you have earned your right to be toxic (Within reason) You are the staff that have come before me and the present staff. It is on your sacrifice that the server has the reputation and the amazing player base it is today. Thank you for your time and dedication to this server.

@current staff What can I say guys, I have been blessed with the opportunity to staff along side so many of you great people <3 I have made friends with so many of you crazy fun people. Special shoutouts to @wink for picking me up, giving me a chance and being one of the best admins a guy could ask for! @That One White Guy for being my inspiration for applying. @Theinkern for being one of the coolest dudes I have had the pleasure to train and play with.

@Development (past and present) It is thanks to these guys and their dedication to the server that it is what it is today, from the maps to the weapons to the interface. These guys are the unsung hero's of the server who do more behind the scene work then most of us even realise.

@Content Team Not every member of the content team are staff members and again can go behind the scenes with adding new things to the game to make SGM a truely unique experiance.

@Highwon Our esteemed leader who has provided us with this amazing server to play on. Fun fact ... Highwon is not even the first member on the forums ... He is the 55th user to create his account. This server had to start somewhere and this man has given everyone here soo many memories and good times (Even though he is never on the server to play <3) Soo Highwon, who was the first user to make their forum account?

Lastly, the users. Without the "Normies" this server would be nothing. It is thanks to all the users on the forums and the servers that this community is what it is. I would like to remind you all though that you do not need an "Appreciate the staff" Thread or a giveaway to say that you appreciate the staff. Send your favorite staff members a !p in game, start a conversation with them on the forums, write something on their forums profile to let them know you appreciate them. The staff take a lot of hate for what they do, your message just may make their day or remind them why they became staff. We are here for you, the user, the "normie" ... It always brings a smile to my face to see when someone appreciates what we do.

Thank you all for making SGM what it is, from the memories to the memes to those dank headshot ratios.

May the Force be with you.
    -Starkiller

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  15. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Oh boy, this this a great giveaway.

First I just wanna thank all the regulars (RDMers or not) for making us have a reason for a staff team. Sometimes y'all are great and make my life easy as a staff member, sometimes y'all make it to the point where I would be lucky to play a round. (Normally me going ham as a T and then right back to reports. Most staff would agree with this.)

Second I wanna thank all the current staff. Some of y'all have been here before me some after, but I like to feel that this team is like a unit in the military, if one falls, we show our grievances and give them a moment but then we know we must get right back to it. The times that we have whether it be a promotion or a test swamp to one of the servers, we laugh the whole day away. Even when we aren't staffing, half these guys I play other games with, PUBG, L4D2, CAH, TF2 just to name a few.

Third I wanna day thanks to the ex staff members. Some of y'all trained me and made me who I am today. Without you guys, this guy wouldn't have had a chance to even be dealing with the things y'all did.

I'm only going to give a few mentions because these were main people that made me wanna stay. @Carned trained me every day in EU. @Milo pushed for me to be put on the staff team. @Cafedemocha put me on his team. @Falcor wanted me on her team but got snagged. @Doben every day would just hop in your channel and just bs with you. Meme. @Solar for dealing with me and showing me K-pop along with @POP Sta @Mellow turned trial the day I turned mod. World domination and screaming took it. Became admin then lead, proud and happy that he is when he is. Still why Solar and them over me.

Thank you NoX for the giveaway! ❤ you all!

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  16. Dark of Dutch

Dark of Dutch The Dutchiest Dutch of all the Dutch VIP Bronze

Stop abooosing :(

Nah but I like allot of the staff members and there are still some that I don't know. It's fun to staff but also allot of hard work and they put in allot of their free time to keep the servers safe. So yeah, thanks to all current staff members

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Tophats

Tophats VIP

the staff has to wade through shitty reports on vanilla servers ( such as "OMG RDMR RPORTD H4X0R!!!11!!1!!1!!11!!11!!!") the nilla staff has my respect
    the staff on the modded servers have to deal with reports against @Xproplayer (in case of west) in case of eu @nilz
    i'd like to say thank you to all the staff who take time out of their lives to do this
    i'd like to say thank you to all who cooperate with the staff

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. PortsGG

PortsGG VIP

This is any easy choice. Agent A. I been in so much trouble from him and at times thought he was a spawn of satan. But all in all he is the best and a great guy. He has done great things and given me way too many second chances tbh. Mods/admins always have a lot of work to do and I appreciate Agent A for doing all of it and especially for gagging mic spammers( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) .Thank you for spending your personal time to make this game more enjoyable

To the best admin out there,
    Agent A <3

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Silly

Silly Fantasy VIP Silver

VERY Thoughtful giveaway :) Very kind of you and also to the people gave you the points! I wish the best of luck to everyone! ( One of the better giveaways I've seen, very neat and well planned out! )

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. I like to thank all the staff who have helped the server & listen to my bad jokes.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.