Finished 100k+ Point TTT Giveaway :D

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Wendy, May 27, 2017.

?

100k+ split in 5 = 5 winners or 100k+ for 1 person?

1. 5 WInners

37.5%
  2. 1 Winner

62.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wendy

Wendy Chaotic VIP

Hello NoX again,

Please, answer the poll this will help me decide.

Today we have 100k for you to have the chance to win
    This 100k were donated by:

@BitterSweetHarl ------------- 80k Points
    @Tedelicious ------------------- 3,03k Points

(I didn't ask for these points) (Don't thank me thank the people who donated, please.)
    (The other 17k are from me just playing TTT)

^^^ If you're here for the giveaway only ignore this ^^^

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT:

To Enter you have to write a unique and at least a thoughtful message to the staff who have been giving their time to moderate our servers from their free time.

I personally would like to thank all of the staff for their hard work, especially the people that helped me with the ban evading player and I also would like to thank staff members that have shared wonderful yet funny memories with me, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. <3

Listen up DO NOT rate this thread,
    if you rate this rate in anyway you will be
    disqualified.

100k will rise by time, so if someone else donates or I earn points by playing TTT, all of my points will be going to this giveaway.

This Giveaway will end in 4th of June 2017, Central European Timezone at 11 am

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 28, 2017
    • Friendly x 5
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
  2. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Not gonna enter but good work on such a nice well thought giveaway

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

I've only been trial for a few days now again but I've seen first-hand what kind stuff staff have to go through whenever they come on the servers to help out. It's not an easy job, the kind of stuff you guys have to deal with. And I appreciate that. I'd tag a few certain current staff, but y'all know who you are, and I love you.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Thanks to all the staff who always keep the community clean, if the staff didn't do this, I probably wouldn't have stuck around. Also, thanks to all the staff that helped me become mod and that trained me with I was t mod :)

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  5. MythMe

MythMe VIP

The staff are like the dads of sgm who you have to listen to. Haven't figured out who's the mother yet.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. Mr. 7-Minute Wonder

Mr. 7-Minute Wonder Regular Member

Whenever staff come on after being requested, I do thank them for their time. I've always appreciated what they do, there's a lot of hard work involved, usually leading to one not being able to play much.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Thanks @Siddo for his dedication to being weird in SB and sometimes staffing the EU servers. Love ya, buddy :love:

I guess thanks to the rest of staff team for their efforts, too...
    Me being me aside, thanks to staff for all the work y'all do, and thanks for letting me help out too :3

Thanks for the giveaway, NoX.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. Good Noodle

Good Noodle VIP Silver

Thanks to all the staff who have to deal with all the reports I get and for having to deal with me in general :). Its a lot of work, and I thank all of you for it.

Also, thanks for the giveaway.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. .shirt

.shirt VIP

Thanks for the give away
    As for thanks i thank the staff for making this a fun place because rdming makes the game, not so fun :(

12 year old girl ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. which ever mods banned me, fuck you.(not you mellow)
    whoever didnt ban me, ilyvm
    and thank you for the giveaway and if i dont win after this extremely thoughtful message, i will slap you across the face with my balls of steel

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thank you so much to all the staff for helping me learn the rules and when I mess up or something goes wrong you guys help me out. Thanks for always doing your job and just being all around great people

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. stakkuu

stakkuu VIP

+1 for staff. I don't think anyone knows how much you guys go through everyday, dealing with hackers, ghosters, RDMers and people who are generally unkind and annoying. Thanks for being there.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. WhyFi

WhyFi VIP

Staff here are like fat kids eating cake. You hate putting up with them, but you also gotta love them.

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. no, rdmming is pretty fun especially when you get away with it ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. Panduh

Panduh I love ass VIP

Without the staff at S TTT lots of RDMers would be on but there is always atleast one mod online and they will help keep the server clean from RDMers and hackers. Mods have spent their time being on helping the server and still people say trash stuff about mods when they help our server! Thx for the giveway! hopefuly I win :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. beyblade informant

beyblade informant Banned VIP

stealing my idea
    and i like the staff, the word staff rhymes with crocodile

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

Thank you for such a generous giveaway

I Thank all staff, I kept playing these servers because the staff helped keep it enjoyable , I am also very grateful for all the staff that helped me become a moderator , which in some way or another is all of them. they do a lot both in-game, on the forums and behind the scenes to deliver the best experience for us all. And all the time the spend improving SGM or helping to keep it enjoyable is completely voluntary and they do it out of the kindness of their hearts.

cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

As part of the staff team, stuff like these make my heart all tingly and fuzzy :love:

Thank you to all my co-staff members for their unending love and effort in making this place a better place :love:

Thanks for the giveaway!

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. TheDoctor094

TheDoctor094 Daddy Doctor Banned VIP+

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Super Stolica

Super Stolica Supporter

The staff is pretty dope, I already have a list of my top 6 moderators, the staff does an amazing job overall

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.