Finished 100K Point Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by ThatAintFalco, May 30, 2019.

1. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

Hello fellow SGMers, as some of you may know my 18th birthday was last week and just recently marked my 2 year anniversary of being a part of this community. So because of this, I have decided to give away 100K of my hard earned points to one of you lucky gamers out there.

To enter in this giveaway, simply rate friendly on this post and/or tell me a memorable time that you have experienced in your life. It can be pretty much anything your heart desires to share out, anything is allowed. On Friday June 7th at 10:00 EST, I will start a random name picker and one person will win the 100K. Good luck to you all!

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 31, 2019
    • Friendly Friendly x 37
  2. The first day I started making money from playing video games was pretty cool. I met a lot of good friends that I am still friends with to this day. (this was 6+ years ago)

• Like Like x 3
  3. Fiz gagging me because I yelled and screamed when I was being crowbarred. And Aria telling me to say “Get out of my room I’m playing Minecraft” which I then yelled into my mic that:)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Pruppy

Pruppy VIP

My nan walked in on my beating my meat. There we go. I said it. It happened. Now let's move on.

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. Fiz

Fiz local jihad pro VIP Bronze

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Prisma

Prisma That one person who doesn't do a thing. VIP Bronze

Food is the most memorable thing that I desire ya know

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Silly

Silly Fantasy VIP Silver

I saw a giraffe do a backflip

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. Cereal KiIler

Cereal KiIler gib banan VIP

the day my parents took me on a trip to US

• Friendly x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  9. Genesis

Genesis VIP

In 2014, I was in Florida getting my diving certification. There were three days of diving class. The first day was in a pool learning basic diving stuff. The second and third days were out in the ocean. So, it was the second day and we went out on this shitty boat with shitty weather and non-stop waves rocking the boat.

My biggest fear is vomit. I hate seeing people vomit, and I hate vomiting, and I hate nausea. So, I was starting to feel a bit weird as we were approaching the dive spot. A feeling of dread loomed over me. I knew I was getting seasick.

I tried to delay the inevitable for as long as possible. I stood frozen by the side of the boat. I was holding on to the rail tightly, my eyes were fixed on the horizon. I wanted to die. I refused to go diving, I wanted to just go back, but there were many other divers on the boat so we couldn't just turn back. My dad and the diving instructor told me I had to complete this diving day because there was no rescheduling. I told them I didn't care, I didn't need my damn diving certification. I knew if I went in the water that I would throw up.

So, they put all my diving gear on me while I was still clinging to the rail and staring at the horizon. Then the instructor guided me to the diving platform and we jumped off. As soon as I got in the water I started puking. The instructor was holding me up above the water as I vomited. She said, "Well at least the fishes get a nice meal!"

Once I stopped puking we began the dive. Underneath the waves I was feeling better, but throughout the whole dive I was shaken. I was glad I wasn't nauseous anymore. But that was short lived. When we completed all the underwater exercises we ascended, and as I got closer to the surface I could feel the waves, and I could feel the nausea coming back. As soon as we surfaced, I started puking again.

Fuck those damn waves.

Once we were back on land I felt much better. I went to Denny's afterwards with my dad and I had pancakes. They were good.

On the next day of diving I took seasick pills to make sure that didn't happen again. That day went well.

So, that is the story of the last time I threw up. Probably the worst experience of my life. I hope I never get seasick ever again.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. AndrewB

AndrewB VIP

The day I saw this post

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Saturnity

Saturnity SGMs Personal Planet VIP

Being stung by a stingray.

In the list of top 3 worst pains I've felt. Laid down on the beach for about 3 hours as it felt like someone drove a knife into my foot. I didn't mean to step on you lil guy..

if anyone is curious about the other two for some odd ass reason;
    the other two things was just nice 2nd degree burns on my right hand/ more or so fingers, I had to have something cold in my hand at all times, if I didn't for like 3 seconds it felt the same as when I originally got burned. Took about a day before I didn't have to hold anything cold. The burns turned completely white and bubbled up and the skin ended up peeling off and just revealing a cherry red layer that was there for quite a while. I just put some burn cream on and wrapped it in toilet paper and tape.. Not the smartest but whatever

The other was just simply my left ear drum popped. I went from like 1000 feet to 5500-6000 and my ears didn't pop (they still don't) and ended up popping a big ol hole. This was like number one on the list, really. I didn't go to the doctor for two weeks and when I did the hole was still a good size and they said if I went in when I should have (when it happened) I would have needed a patch but it healed enough to not need one. Whoops.

Last edited: May 31, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

Omg, this is the single greatest 6 sec video on youtube

Ily fiz

Good to know my screams of death work

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. 11Cent

11Cent : ) VIP

the day i didn't win 100 point giveaway

14. Hongo

Hongo VIP

SKYLER WHERE IS THE MONEY

• Confusing Confusing x 1
  15. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

Memorable was when I saw a real giraffe that someone owned on a ranch by one of my friends houses. Was pretty neat

16. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

I'm getting raped by bullets so, yes you're right

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. veL

veL VIP

https://streamable.com/3xwrk

• Winner Winner x 2