Finished 1000 hour giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Zypther, Oct 8, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n0blerone

n0blerone VIP

Playing Bl2 with u sadly we didnt continue :(

2. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

Killing you ;) Anyways, I am dumb and can’t think of anything....

But thanks for the giveaway!

3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Storm Trooper Aim for the win baby. Im here for the game since im finished in pointshop land.

4. .shirt

.shirt VIP

Me being on your staff team :)

5. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

When you told me I RDM'D someone when they pushed me with their crowbar. It was one of my first times playing TTT. Not sure if you recall.

6. My favorite memory with you is always being sniped or some other magical way you pop out of no wheres and kill me when I'm an Inno.

7. tay

tay VIP

That one time I rdmed you 97 rounds in a row.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  8. TLCFanboy

TLCFanboy (◕‿◕✿) VIP Bronze

Thank you for the giveaway!

Short story:

Zyppenstein was thinking about Sarah Chan again. Sarah was a witty queen with ugly legs and fat fingers.

Zyppenstein walked over to the window and reflected on his magical surroundings. He had always loved wild Serious TTT with its moaning, many Maps. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel horny.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a witty figure of Sarah Chan.

Zyppenstein gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a brave, special, vodka drinker with vast legs and grubby fingers. His friends saw him as a distinct, decaying deity. Once, he had even helped a racid old man Zyppenstein recover from a flying accident.

But not even a brave person who had once helped a racid old man Zyppenstein recover from a flying accident, was prepared for what Sarah had in store today.

The rain hammered like eating pigeons, making Zyppenstein Grumpy. Zyppenstein grabbed a ribbed knife that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Zyppenstein stepped outside and Sarah came closer, he could see the tall glint in her eye.

Sarah gazed with the affection of 8113 arrogant tricky tortoises. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want revenge."

Zyppenstein looked back, even more Grumpy and still fingering the ribbed knife. "Sarah, I am your daddy," he replied.

They looked at each other with Sad feelings, like two spotless, shallow seagulls sitting at a very virtuous funeral, which had techno music playing in the background and two arrogant uncles rampaging to the beat.

Zyppenstein studied Sarah's ugly legs and fat fingers. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Zyppenstein in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't love you Sarah."

Sarah looked Upset, her emotions raw like a grim, good guillotine.

Zyppenstein could actually hear Sarah's emotions shatter into 1672 pieces. Then the witty queen hurried away into the distance.

Not even a shot of vodka would calm Zyppenstein's nerves tonight.

THE END

• Winner Winner x 3
  9. Whatwhat23

Whatwhat23 Active Member

Dont you remember that time we had together?

You were down in the dumps because you ended up being dominated in serious TTT. You were found quickly found out as traitor despite being so sneaky. You were killed instantly when you were an Innocent. You hung your head low and I was there to comfort you and I said those words that change your whole world,
    "ZypUp!"
    "What?" you replied
    "ZypUp! Cheer up Zyppenstein. #ZypUp!"

You started to laugh as the word is very catchy. We started to jokingly tweet each other using the "#ZypUp" at the end of our sentences. To our surprise, it quickly gain popularity as it was retweeted by our friends and friend's friends until the whole world was using it.

Later, we were notified that the term, ZypUp, is officially in the Oxford English dictionary. Your name is forever printed in history.

As a reward for what I had done, you bought me Stick Fight: The Game on Steam which costs only $5. I felt that was worth the price.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. PixeL

PixeL Man märker andras fel och glömmer sina egna Banned VIP Silver

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    <3

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. H3ll4Flush

H3ll4Flush VIP Emerald

When you killed me

12. lil f

lil f That's how the toast crumbles Banned Gold VIP

it's 1 am don't make me think of memories

• Creative Creative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. HyperStryker

HyperStryker Supporter

My favorite time with you was when I RDM'd you.
    /s
    Thanks for the giveaway!

14. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

A HEY HEY HEY, ALL ENTRIES FROM NOW ON ARE INVALID. PICKING WINNER NOW
    WOOOOOOOOT

Rip me points

15. Zypther

@Pikaboo wins the 5$ steam game giveaway!
    @dude85632 wins the 5k point giveaway!

Add me on steam and/or forum message me to set up times for your points and game!

Message me if you don't see your name, I might have a special gift for you if it happens to be true!

16. Zypther

Timo gets a 10 point reward for failing to rate the post and bringing it to my attention
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. n0blerone

n0blerone VIP

y no rig wtf

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

you tagged the wrong user tf

19. Zypther

Wait. Oops

20. Zypther

Retagging @dude85632 as I have not been contacted by him. If he does not respond by tomorrow night I will repick a winner for the points.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.