100% Transparency

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Python~, Jan 11, 2017.

1. DeadBlade35

DeadBlade35 Active Member

You're welcome. I started rating them because you said it spammed you :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Enough! Have this thread destroyed at once.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. And now the thread is even more clogged up by Cirtex's gigantic image in his signature.

edit: not anymore

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  4. Cirtex

Cirtex Well-Known Member

ya sorry bout that. when i realized how bad it was I frantically went to fix it. thanks goes to @Yatty for helping me with the Image

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. @Cirtex
    I literally read from page seven and counted 24 posts (including this page, not other pages or threads.)
    Almost half were toxic, and 1/4 would've been perfectly fine in the Q&A section (example: "What does Supervised by Highwon mean?")
    Please stop spamming this thread as this was meant for the events of 1/10/17, not for your answers to the "Flame-war" that is happening as it is irreverent to this thread.
    Again, this thread was made for the things of 1/10/17, not a "Go F*ck Yourself" Shitpost.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Cirtex

Cirtex Well-Known Member

i agree with you on every single point you had to make and ill support you, ill shut up now. and i reccomded a Mod locks the thread

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Not needed, as there was a valid discussion (I think) going on.

8. Cirtex

Cirtex Well-Known Member

i was told that the dust had settled... hmm...

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  9. I believe this should be open as someone might come up with another icebreaker with this thread.
    Do as you please.

10. hey uh, im totally uninvolved in this situation but it seems im the only one concerned as to why highwon's stopped responding to this thread after this was posted, as well as Sinz' post too. Where'd highwon go? He was talking to Steve Mason without any problems before.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. Squidd

Squidd VIP

EDIT: I'm removing this bit as not to spread proven false information. It is not my intention to do anything of the sort.

I think that this would be good for the community, if it's true that is. Theres a lot of bad stigma around Highwon now, and it'd be hard to recover from this incident.

I've never had any personal dealings with Highwon myself, so I have no place to say the kind of person he is. I only returned yesterday and I've seen a lot of chat logs and listened to some audio clips surrounding the incident . Edit: Most likely faked/false.

This is honestly just my two cents, but I think it'd be best for the community if Highwon moved on.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. Who's 'his'?

13. Squidd

Squidd VIP

Highwon, I edited the post for clarity.

14. im fucking crying

that's so bullshit if that's even remotely true. What madman shows up to his community, goes apeshit and demotes a bunch of notable staff, permaban a bunch of people he deems rather noisy, ignore someone who was wrongfully punished, evades public conversations when he deems fit, then slinks away to go for a fucking resignation? I don't like/dislike Highwon, but whoever gave you that info is mental. The guy doesn't seem like that much of a sociopath.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Squidd

Squidd VIP

After this incident, I think an apology followed by a resignation would be the best course for Highwon personally, and thr community itself.

I'm curious as to what you think would be the best way to fix all this?

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1

16. Um, fix? There's no quick fix, only a solution to work towards understanding. What woulda helped with that was if he had actually given Sinz and Anna a proper reply. Instead, the second they show up with their questions, he slinks away and stops giving this thread any attention. He was talking with Steve Mason well before, and now he's gone. I'm honestly surprised I'm the only person who's on this thread who isn't finding any of that fishy.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Who would be the new owner? Will there be a new owner?

18. Squidd

Squidd VIP

I wouldn't be surprised if they're keeping it amongst themselves now, as this all should have been.
    It's none of our buisness, and too many "nobodies" are getting way too emotionally invested.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  19. Squidd

Squidd VIP

EDIT: Source has been proven false. Removed section.

Again, I want to reiterate that I can't tell or confirm if the log is real or not.
    For all I know its all fabricated to stir the pot even more and make Highwon look worse than he already is.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  20. Believe you me, I'm not emotionally invested. I'm just curious as to why Highwon's yet to give anyone their answers. I've heard from their end and they too are wondering why Highwon hasn't given them their answers. Yes, that's right, he won't even take this into DMs. He's just gone and left them in the dark. I hate to reiterate, but the second Sinz and Anna showed up, he disappeared from this thread and has ceased communication with anyone in it (atleast the people who are asking for answers.)