100% Transparency

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Python~, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

Just let it die in peace

• Agree Agree x 13
  2. Amatsu

Amatsu Emerald

How about no. You can't seriously support the removal of some great people from the community.

• Dumb Dumb x 13
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Ruby

Ruby Turn your wounds into wisdom Banned VIP Silver Emerald

Just stop Amatsu, you're making it worse.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Patrick straight up leaked, idk what machine did or gun did. I also dunno why the bans are permanent. I haven't seen a reason for it so I can't give an opinion on if its justified or not.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Whether or not they're great doesn't make them immune to consequences. Nor are leadership obliged to satisfy your curiosity for "evidence". Especially if said evidence contains information that shouldn't be made public (which it likely does).

• Agree Agree x 8
  6. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

Here's what I did to machine. RIP machine and RIP 12K lottery buy-in

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

You were in the discord, Patrick posted a pic of admin discussions, Machine discussed the contents of recommend admins, and Gun discussed what happened in the staff discord. I don't know if they've done more than that but to say they've done nothing wrong is a straight up lie.

Do I think they deserved a perma? Machine and Pat didn't, but the other two might have.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. son

son VIP

Too much reading smh

Guess it isn't called "Serious Gmod" for nothing lmao.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Amatsu

Amatsu Emerald

I did not actually see that. If that was the case, then I have been sorely mistaken and placing faith in the wrong people. I was AFK for a time and came back to not being in that discord, and what I found out was the discord was deleted, for whatever reason.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  10. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

So once again you are making assumptions based on misinformation.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. There's a discord? Wtf

12. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

I dont know which one you are referring too, but yes there is a staff discord, an unofficial SGM discord and last night a discord made by a few of the former staff members to cause more trouble.

EDIT: The discord from last night has been closed, so ive been told.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. Amatsu

Amatsu Emerald

The other discord from last night was not made to cause trouble or plot raids or spray CP over the servers. It was a unofficial shoutbox replacement.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
  14. Lol 'unofficial shout box' aka not the shout box

15. Renko

Renko VIP Iron

C'mon guys let's end this and start again.

Dude we have another discord server made by @Qwesi, why would you like to create another one?

16. Lord Of Chaos

Lord Of Chaos Embrace the Chaos. VIP Emerald

To clear things up about that discord and this whole "raiding" thing: it was made so we could communicate since the shoutbox was taken down and things were far from resolved. There was no rioting in the hours I was on it, and most of the former staff and others that were involved first-hand left the main channel after telling everyone what they knew, and went somewhere else to talk amongst themselves possibly, i'm not sure. The main channel that contained mainly people that weren't involved including myself. I was there because Highwon just demoted some of my oldest friends and I wanted to know why everything happened the way it did. As far as I know, someone put a swastika in chat and everyone realized they could do this so they started spamming it, much as the multiple gifs were spammed in the shoutbox. Immature shit, probably referencing their feelings on highwon's reign of power and the similarities to a dictatorship. Anyway, there was nothing ever said for a majority of the discord being up about raiding any servers, nothing serious was being planned and if it was brought up we basically told them to shut up and don't be stupid. As far as the cp, wow. I left the discord because lots of straight minded people were leaving the discord and it was turning into a true shitshow, and it could be agreed that it wasn't a representative of any of the actions or thoughts of the original discord attendance. None other than Jackie the White Wolf had shown up, and brought apparently a friend of his, and they were posting some memes and some edgy shit, who would have guessed. I assume that the cp sprays had happened after I had left, which was around 2am Cst. If you would like any confirmation on the transparency of this, ask @My Dime Is Up because I guess he was there
    https://gyazo.com/333fd5444ce9a359f2c54bab34a1bbc5

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Random nobody here. This has been quite the entertaining read. I can imagine all the trolls that ever meant the server harm are laughing their asses off.
    Anyway, I'm sure the server will rise from this like a phoenix. This server managed to make it to the top in Gmod of all places where like 50 new servers are started a day.
    All I'll say is this, despite whatever happened, this is the least cancerous TTT server in the world. The staff are great, the rules are mostly fair and the community is solid enough to restructure itself when necessary.
    I'm sure SGM will survive. Just stop trying to flex your e-muscles, stop shooting up your fingers to type on the forums all day, and the healing process might go smoothly.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 3
  18. ExtraJuicyTable

ExtraJuicyTable Staying under the radar. VIP

Damn, what a fantastic time to come back hahaha. In the end will this reallllllyyyyy affect our personal life's.:whistle:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Cirtex

Cirtex Well-Known Member

I think I know what should happen. Everyone who was involved in the madness of last night should jump on a new discord channel. Everyone acts professionally. Talks calmly. And one my one. Everyone goes in calm and comes out calm. All info is shared be it private or public. No one is judged and the leave with the same reputation they had as they walked in. And the convo is recorded too. And put to YouTube. Then linked in the forums for all to see. One way or the other, This gets sorted. Not through text on a screen but with a voice.

Who is on in agreement with me on this?

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

You stuck in a time warp. This all blew over yesterday.

• Funny Funny x 1