100% Transparency

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Python~, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

The power went to the (now former) admins of these servers. Sinz was the one who originally created it, but he gave power to people like Machine and Ryan.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

ahhh that makes sense, thank you.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

I checked STTT to see if I got any response to what I posted last night to find the posts gone and the forums rolled back.

I've skimmed over this stuff, but as I'm not really active here I can't say much as to what went on.

However, keep in mind without @Highwon none of us would be here. And the reality is he runs the place as he sees fit. If you don't agree with him no one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to stay. The only thing drama will accomplish is breaking the community apart, and those of you who don't agree with @Highwon for whatever reason are negatively impacting those that either do, or don't give a shit otherwise - all over some petty feelings over some people getting demoted from a voluntary role in this community. They were voluntarily in the role, and could also be removed at any time for whatever reason. Starting an "uprising" or "raiding" the forums is only going to make your circle of people look worse in the eyes of the people who want their nice relaxing community back, the very thing you took from them.

• Agree x 11
    • Dumb x 4
    • Like x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Winner x 1
  4. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

People are capable of making individualized opinions based on what others say. Nobody is encouraging anyone to think in any specific way, just saying what we think and people can like or not like it.

Also where's this forum raid that everyone thinks is going on, nobody has done anything and I'm pretty damn sure nobody is going to lol.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

How can you say all this when just a few years ago you caused a scene and left along with multiple others in light of the skype ban? Are these two situations not similar? Why were you right then, but we're wrong now?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
  6. Zikeji

I never created that drama a few years ago. I was never even part of any Skype groups, I just disagreed with the way he handled it and left. Which is exactly what I told people to do in my post above. And as far I understand it he rectified the rule.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Where's the uprising then? The raid? We all left because we disagreed, so I don't see the point that you're trying to make.

We wanted to be heard, didn't, so we left. Albeit some did it poorly, we left.

not me though, I was demoted like usual, lol

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. Zikeji

I merely said that starting one would make those who started it look worse, not that one was happening or even being planned.

I was addressing all the drama going on - the point was not to stir or otherwise create unnecessary drama.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  9. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

Why does this whole "uprising" thing remind me of all the people who complained about Donald Trump and claimed they would leave, yet they stuck around and kept complaining?

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  10. I don't really understand who said what thatstarted the domino effect of people being demoted. I haven't been around but damn.

Tbh, I don't have time to read everything. I always thought certain rules on how to mod/admin were odd, but I'm not the owner.
    I don't run the servers nor does anyone else other than highwon.

There's too many people's perspective to allow me to have my own opinion

But there sure is a lot of fuxking, petty drama

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. ifavila

ifavila Active Member

It's like a bunch of kindergartners are beating the shit out of each other but instead it's a bunch of weird ass people

• Funny Funny x 14
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  12. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Fuckin dead :ROFLMAO:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

I just wanna headshot people and when people break the rules have people to report them to. I'm a simple man. With many macros.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  14. who doesnt give away said macros to anyone, can someone investigate him

15. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

@Highwon

At least let us see their profiles.

Come on now.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  16. Renko

Renko VIP Iron

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Squidd

Squidd VIP

What a time to be alive.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. Banned Gold VIP

Okay if it's inactivity that's fine, but how come Opalium's conversation with Anna above in this thread implies something different? Like I said before the same day she speaks up, she's gone, and it's because of her "hours." At this point it's pretty clear that it wasn't just inactivity. The fact that Opalium wasn't aware of the reason at the time of Anna's demotion is concerning as he's the lead admin of this community. The way the decision was made by you doesn't seem like it was built up over time, as Opalium would've said something differently to Anna and would've had a reason. But more so you got upset with the way she spoke and you wanted her gone. If that's the reason, it's fine we don't care, but at least be honest about it. Let the community know.

No it doesn't. I'm not here to lobby for our ranks back, we don't want it, we just want answers. All I meant was when you demoted Rogers (which rightfully so) is its hypocritical to claim unprofessionalism when you've done the same for two days in a row. It sounds silly on your end when one sentence that Sinz said results in an automatic demotion. It wasn't even that bad in comparison to what Rogers said last night. If you viewed him as a former lead admin you should've talked to him and issued a warning at most, I've seen staff members say things much worse and gotten away with it scot free. The fact that Sinz said one thing which wasn't even that bad and resulted in a reaction from you so bitter that you had to demote him instantaneously is concerning. At least you admitted that you demoted Sinz for saying "sugarcoating."

How about you telling someone that Sinz was the one that wanted the ban on two players, when it wasn't even him. It was your call and he followed it. Shouldn't owners be held to the same standard and not spread misinformation as well?

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  19. Amatsu

Amatsu Emerald

Of course, it seems Highwon has banned a number of people for 'conflict of interest', which I doubt even is valid. Where's the proof of leaks? Probably none exists and it was purely to shut people up and sweep this under the rug.

• Dumb Dumb x 10
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I wouldn't be here right now if we made baseless bans without evidence to back them up.

• Funny x 5
    • Optimistic x 3
    • Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1