100 Day Plan

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by thefish11099, Nov 11, 2016.

?

How do you guys feel about it?

1. Good Plan

7 vote(s)
    31.8%
  2. Okay Plan

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  3. Parts I like and parts I don't like

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  4. Bad Plan

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Horrible plan

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. thefish11099

thefish11099 Regular Member

So, how do you guys feel about the plan that Donald J. Trump made?
    I will post both pages of the plan here in the spoilers
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  2. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

what plan?

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  3. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Tax reform, relief

infrastructure package

obamacare repeal

illegal immigration act

This looks :vomit:

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. thefish11099

I've updated the post to include the plan

5. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

Ok thanks im british so apart from building the wall and his orange skin, I dont knw much about trump.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. thefish11099

There's parts that I don't agree with it for sure but to just generalize the whole plan like that is closed minded. Do you hate the fact that he's removing common core or allowing americans a chance at getting jobs first too? Or what?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. CorallocinB

He's literally doing nothing I'd want him to do so I'm not enthused by this.

8. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]

This is my biggest issue with Trump, Global warming and climate change are a bigger problem than any immigration, terrorism, health care etc, if theres no hospitable Earth then we have a big problem.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

This is just atrocious.
    [​IMG]
    RIP the planet.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. GunAndBomb

Because this
    [​IMG]
    doesn't effect the environment at all. (Sarcasm)

11. CorallocinB

Let's make America great again, because America isn't apart of the Earth right? Fuck helping that shit out we care about ourselves.

12. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Mannnnnnnnnn I live in the mountains, is that fog or smoke. If it's smoke what forest fire, if it's some factory, then why hasn't it been shut down yet, or why is there not a health warning?

And if you're talking about cars then what should we do ban cars?

13. Meh, he addressed the issues professionally which was a relief

However I agree with the changes, obamacare doesn't need to be repealed it just needs a fresh start. It's been executed poorly, but is a good idea

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. Oh I don't know smartass maybe if we ban our main source of transportation we will be fine

I'm getting real sick of these smart alecky remarks from BOTH sides

15. CorallocinB

Literally politics

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

17. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

1. His first one I love. I don't really care enough or neutral to the rest, but I am a huge supporter of anything that limits congressmen. These people take money from private corporations and make decisions for them, rather than the americans they are suppose to be serving. They get in congress for so long and it becomes second nature to take money from anyone who is willing to give it, and getting new blood into the political system is vital to the survival of our society. These old men need to go, and the problem is that most congressmen run completely unopposed and little to no media coverage is given to the congressional elections.

2. Reducing governmental staff can help to reduce overall debt and perhaps even help us for a little while, but in the long term this can't be something that happens.

3. This one made me laugh. This is kindergarten logic, if you make a new regulation you need to cut two old ones, but that just cuts governmental regulation on things that MAY need regulating. It's not a good thing to put forward...

4, 5, 6. idfk what a lobbyist is so no comment here.

7,8,9. His trade dealings. I have no problem with getting us out of national trade deals that don't benefit us. Labling china as a currency manipulator though may be going a tad bit too far imo.

9,10,11,12. Stop global warming initiatives and push forward with old money raisers. This one is not popular I can understand, but we are trillions in debt and some of this stuff needs to be done. This may work in the shorterm to shorten our debt, which I am fine with... but he needs to think more long term.

13,14,15,16,17. Kind of a scary policy for any illegal immigrants and or legal Muslim and Latino populations. This is the one I don't support, I can understand if he wants to fix illegal immigration problems with mexico, but he needs to stop this whole "revoke visas". It's scary...

All in all, I support some of his money raising strategies, I can tell he really wants to get us out of debt and out of federal binding deals that may hold us down, but his methods are not popular. This brings to mind the story arch in fable 3 where you have to be the bad guy to save your people. I am not saying this is like that really but tbh... This is an ok plan, I like parts of it but other parts are scary or just not good...

Whatever you take from this plan, he is going to be our president and I support him despite not agreeing with him. :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. GunAndBomb

It's smog. The picture was taken in Utah.

We already have the technology that we need to not depend on fossil fuels for transportation (with the exception of airplanes) but companies have deep pockets. Nothing will change unless the people become educated and demand change. We have a president-elect who is either uneducated on the issue or has special interests. I hope it is the former because that is an easier fix than the latter. I'm tired of idiots ruining our planet. It is all that we have. What is worse is that caring for our planet has become a political issue for some reason. It is our duty to protect this planet. Both sides should be working together on this issue. The companies have done a good job of spreading stupidity throughout the population. The good news is that 70% of the population acknowledges climate change, yet only half see it as a very serious issue. As @Carned said, it is the most important issue we face. I want my kids to be able to experience the great barrier reef, yet it is possible that it will completely die soon (it is already more than half dead). The importance of stopping climate change needs to be shared and the fact that the, soon to be, most powerful person in the world not only doesn't see it as a major issue but denies it entirely is just shameful and irresponsible. People need to wake up.

19. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

I wasn't trying to be a smartass in a political way. If you support Hillary Clinton I'm not going to cuss you out. Personally I don't care who you support, and really Donald Trump was a way better choice than Hillary, so I would have voted for him. That's my opinion. I have my reasons. Do I need to state them, no I don't. But there's many, just like you guys for supporting your party/candidate.

If it was not fog, and not smoke, then what was it, and if it was cars, I was saying that his point was really stupid.

Also, not to be a fucking total dick, but yes, removing cars is smart. Fuck them. There's better technology now. Bikes that can go 90mph with ease. Don't want to travel so far ? Feet will get tired, eh well I guess a car would work, but seriously we have rising technology. Automobiles are in the past.

There's also more environment friendly cars. Many other options than gas/diesel powered engines.

@GunAndBomb I agree. I could argue about some things you said, but for now I don't feel like it. You're stuck to your opinion. But I've said for a while now people need to wake up and pay attention. Stop being so stuck up. Just pay attention to what is going on, and be smart. Not about being eco-friendly, or school, but about everything. There's too many people just slacking around like slugs, being so fucking stupid and relying on technology to do simple tasks. Not using their brain, not thinking one bit. It's going on and on and on. There's idiots running this country? Eh, well yes, I've talked about this in shoutbox, and we don't really agree on who is considered an idiot. But yeah for the most part I'd say some people have made bad decisions. The thing is, it is not the country. It's our world, and many countries share it. Everyone must pay attention. Wake up. Everyone. Just everyone.... and that won't happen because #1 we're humans, our brain doesn't work like that. I've studied it briefly, and we just can't. All of us cannot just be eco-friendly, and try to save the world. It's too bad. :) The one thing we can all do is develop new technology that works eco-friendly, but people want it for other cool features that the other stuff doesn't have! That's one way. There's more routes for different situations.

I apologize for the comma splices and misspells of words, was tired when I wrote this.

20. thefish11099

I mean, we use to have electric cars in the 1900s that were able to be purchased but were discontinued due to the fact that gasoline cars were just better than them in every way(Not talking about eco-friendly) but only because they were around longer. Sadly, only until just recently did we start using them again and start making them commercially.