Finished 1 Year, 1 Lucky Winner

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Brahma, Aug 6, 2015.

1. I've been part of the community for a short time, maybe a month or so, but I have been off and on the servers for longer? I'd say any of the favorite moments would be discombobing a T intentionally on Dolls because you know they are sniping on a ledge.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

Congrats on one yea ^.^ and I would have to say becoming mod :p

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Congrats on one year! As of now I have almost been in this community for almost a year. I have exactly 49 days until then. One of my favorite moments is when I went beast mode as a t and racked up quite a few kills. Shot gun op pls nerf.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

Hey Brahma, congrats on being in this community for a whole year now! I hope I can reach that milestone myself later down the track; as I'm only about halfway there! I would like to enter!

I've already listed one of my favourite moments elsewhere, so I'll list another that's a little cliche. And that was when I past Trial and was promoted to Moderator back in May :) Everyone was congratulating me and I thought I was really going to take the opportunity to make a difference here; I hope I've been able to change a little since then.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  6. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

Congrats on a year at Serious GMOD :)

One of my favorite moments on the servers was on 67thway. A total of 8 people were inside the tester, all innos/detectives, and I was a traitor inside the T room. Not really knowing what my plan was, I pulled out my trusty frag grenade and ran over to that traitor door. Thining on the fly, I locked the door to trap them all inside the tester, pulled the pin and cooked the grenade. Opening the traitor door, I threw out the frag. The innos only had a second to scream in horror before the grenade detonated, killing all inside. I ran away in the safety of the T room, laughing in an evil manner to my traitor buddies as we cherished the kills.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

Meetings tons of people.

Ive been here when Sinz linkthedinosaur was mod 2014

8. august 6th was my birthday lol

9. Lucifer

Lucifer Well-Known Member

1 year and 4 months, My favorite moment would be when people kept killing @DemonicSociety instead of me when people always said Kos demonic. And when I a lot of people called me hacker.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

Favorite moment is how every giveaway is rigged ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Been here for a year and then some.

11. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Everyone congratulate @Mvpgman1425 for winning the random giveway VIP+! I will be donating for you right away and for everyone else, thank you for entering.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Oh snaps <3 thanks

13. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

#lastplace-_-

• Funny Funny x 1