Finished 1 Year, 1 Lucky Winner

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Brahma, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is doing well like I am. Today is August 6th as I am typing this. Why does this matter? Today marks the first day of when I first joined SeriousTTT! I never thought I would stay in this community for a whole year and I feel proud of myself because this is the longest community I've stayed in out of all communities I've been in.

So I wanna celebrate my milestone by giving a lucky random member VIP+. If you're a non donator I will glady turn your name yellow or if you're just a normal yellow donator, I will be gladly to give you the chance to experience VIP. To enter the giveaway, all you have to do is comment below your favorite moment here at SeriousTTT/SeriousGmod and how long you've been in this community. I will randomly pick a winner using a randomizer. Can't wait to see all of your responses and good luck to everybody :D

Time for me to celebrate [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Oh hey, we share a common milestone. One year ago today, I was promoted to Administrator. Hopefully we'll both be here for our 2nd anniversary. Congrats :3

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

One of my favorite moments was the halloween event and I picked up a bulk cannon. :sneaky:

• Like Like x 1
  4. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Gotta say, the recent TTT anniversary was pretty dope with the T weapons.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

For me one of the main things I have enjoyed is meeting so many fantastic people.

• Like Like x 1
  6. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

The first time I got promoted to Moderator, I literally must have played all weekend with hardly any breaks when I first got Tmod.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

First of all congrats on the one year!! :D Secondly I don't even know if I can narrow it down to one moment exactly because there have been so many good times thus far. I guess I am going to have to say my favourite moment was actually finding this community. I've been here since the end of may and boy am I glad I found a place here. Everyone is just so damn lovely and I have had some of the best giggles. I have made some great friends and I know I will continue to do so. I can't wait to see where else this goes and to make even more great friends ^-^

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

My favorite moment was when I got promoted and learned how to !gag on vanilla. I've been a member since October of last year :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Favorite Moment: Promoted to moderator for the first time. (2 months till I hit my first anniversary of being promoted)

I would like to give the reward to someone else if I win.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I have been here since march of 2014 and have been active on the servers since about then. My favorite moments were when I would put my guns down and give the traitors a free shot, only to find that they couldn't hit me. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  11. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

My favorite moment is when I was a traitor and KOSed Highwon. Angelx killed him and she got killed by everyone else. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Master_Failure

Master_Failure master of failing.. not much more to say VIP

using !gag and !mute on vanilla

• Like Like x 1
  13. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Welcome to the one gear club! Cheers to many nore!

My favorite moments were always mentoring mods when I was an admin. Watching them become admins, even lead admins, and better people was always very rewarding.

August 23rd marks my 2nd anniversary here at the Serious Servers.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.)

ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.) Warehouse 13 Next Generation VIP

Favorite thing for me would be the people that I've met, but just to single one out it would have to be being made trial mod as your admins first action after getting promoted.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Bacon Bombs

Bacon Bombs Matthew 1:25 New Testament VIP Bronze

My favorite moment here was watching a group of public trollers keep spamming chat about how "Paul Blart Mall Fart" was the best movie ever. And how when this kids son watched it (by the way this is like a 12 year old kid talking so he had NO SON) his son was CURED OF CANCER. I thought that was hilarious!
    Anyway I have been here for I would say maybe a year or a little longer, and Congrats @Brahma to 1 year!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

My second anniversary passed recently. I remember one moment when I didn't know Angelx got on the server and I decided to false kos her and she was my traits buddy. Rip my next round.

• Like Like x 1
  17. royboooooy

royboooooy It'll always snow on Mount Fuji. VIP

My favorite moment was when I was accepted as a Trial Mod. I've been part of this community for almost half a year now :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

I'm a week or so away from the two year milestone. My favorite moments would be any of the times I prop killed a traitor as an innocent.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Favorite moment? Getting back into the community after leaving for almost one year. First joined in June last year and left somewhere in October. Finally came back in June once again :D

• Like Like x 2
  20. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

My favorite moment was one night it was @IKEA Cabinet , Myself, @Pugstep , and I believe @Vorlass playing on DeDolls. We were messing around and I randomly said, "What would happen if I threw this Grenade?" Which Ikea said, "Oh no...that would be Mass RDM..." promptly after this, Pugstep pulled a Grenade and threw it, causing us all to flee in panic. It didn't kill anyone and we all nearly had a heart attack. She turned out to be innocent but we all had a good laugh for nearly an hour after that.

Edit - Been here for uh...April... so four months five months?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1