Denied 002's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by 002, Jul 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 002

002 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    3 english characters
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:41568495
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Moleman slayed me 3 rounds for 2 different accounts of RDM, the first of which I was contesting due to the nature of me killing a T. I felt I had definitive proof that the person was a T, Moleman's defense was "you have to see the person who killed them" which may be the stupidest thing I've ever heard. What I did was essentially the same as following through with a KOS based off the evidence that I had. I then stayed for the 3 slays, and left after being slain the 3rd time. Tried to join back a couple hours later to find that I'd been banned for 5 days. I'm wondering why I was banned when I stayed for my slays before leaving. Seems to me Moleman was just upset because I called him a child and braindead for not being able to use any hint of deduction in finding a traitor.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I didn't take screenshots of the slays before leaving, but check the logs. I stayed for the slays, and left after being slain the third time.​

2. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

You were banned by @Moleman for RDM and Leave 1st.
    Please wait till he responds.

3. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Just to clarify parts of our rules, you are required to stay until the end of the round when you are slain. Most servers let you leave when you are slain, but here you have to stay until the round is over to leave.

4. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

I've seen this but I'm going to bed so I'll have to respond tomorrow.

5. 002

002 New Member

What sense does that make? I stayed to be punished, why should I have to stay further to watch idiots flounder about when I could be doing something else with my time?

6. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Because the slay is the punishment. What good would the punishment be if we allowed you to leave without really being punished?

7. 002

002 New Member

Huh? I got slain and lost my T round, is that not punishment? Man, I know all you mods are racist based of the amount of times I've seen the N word spammed on your servers with you all around, but I didn't realize you guys lacked serious amounts on brain cells too.

8. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

To put it simply, its simply not sensible to let someone who ruins a full round of someone else, off with a "Oh you can leave as soon as you get slain" you need to serve the full slay so you been punished to an equal amount of time that you RDMed someone and took their round away. The server rules as well as ingame, even states (as a warning ontop of your screen) that you cant leave until you have served your slay.

Its true that we allowed the N word as long as it wasnt directed as harassment, for a periode. But that was changed back several months ago, so you are bit behind on that.

Its tempting to deny this appeal as you dont seem to be serious at all and your attitude is bad.

But I have seen worse attitude from more sensible sources that actually reads the rules before they complain.

So lets just wait for Moleman to come back to this tomorrow, no need for the attitude bud.

9. 002

002 New Member

Technically, I should have only had the one slay instead of three because the first scenario wasn't RDM, but rather just an unintelligent mod making a bad call because his brain isn't developed enough to follow simple common sense; which would therefor mean that I should have only had the one slay to begin with, meaning that I more than served that punishment (if staying for the entirety of the round is really necessary in your eyes).

Regarding the use of the N word, I'm not talking about your current rules or past rules, I'm talking about what I've witnessed in the past week of playing alone. In all honestly, I'm surprised you were able to pick up on the fact that I couldn't care less about this ban appeal, considering the average IQ of your staff. If you need any more middle-schoolers for mods, feel free to contact me, I've got a couple good ones in mind that I'm sure would be more than happy to contribute to a cesspit of a server.

10. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

And with that we close this until mole responds

PM me or any of the staff if you have evidence to contribute and we will unlock this thread

11. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

Hi there, 002 (AKA 3 english characters). Sorry this took me so long but I just got off work.

So to start us off, here's the first report that was given to you:
    [​IMG]
    Now, this might seem like a clever deduction, and honestly it is, but unfortunately it is NOT how common sense normally works, at least not on our servers.
    In this scenario, it's completely possible that another player could have shot Pratorean's killer from a distance, then Salt identified the body simply because he was closer to it (or the killer had simply fled).
    You claimed that "nobody else was around", however since you didn't see the kill take place and there was plenty of time for them to leave the area, the margin for error is WAY too big to be making assumptions.

Since you clearly aren't aware, here's the entry in our Extended Rules:
    [​IMG]
    Emphasis on that "100% certainty" there.

After that you got reported again for a simple mistake, pictured here:
    [​IMG]

Seeing as this was your second offense, I added 2 slays.

Rather than ask for any sort of clarification, you instead decided to hurl mean words at me (REALLY hurt my feelings).
    [​IMG]

And then, almost immediately after you were slainyou decided to leave, which, as Elvis so kindly explained, is worthy of an RDM and Leave ban.

[​IMG]

I hope this becomes a learning experience. This appeal is denied and you will have to serve the full ban length. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me either on forums or discord. Have a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.