Denied C H R O N O's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by C H R O N O, Nov 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    C H R O N O
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no bloody idea for what i was banned.

First time on the server, got 7 kills as a traitor, i try to join the next day, "Banned for 5 days".

Unless i'm given a reason as to why i was banned, i demand to be unbanned.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I do not know how to view the reason for a ban, if there even is one or if it even can be viewed, but i claim that i achieved 7-8 kills as a traitor without shooting any fellow traitors.

The server had mic-spam protection, so that reason is out of the question, i did kill a few innocents that relentlessly attacked me, RDM is something i never do, as i learned from DarkRP servers.

Unless the server has some form of 18+ age limit, i don't think there was a reason as to why i was banned.

I was not given a warning or a kick either, for that matter.

I left a game during the preparation phase due to it being rather late here in Sweden. (20:50)​

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  2. pup

pup Princess Pup

You're banned by @spitefulvenom for RDM & Leave 1st. He'll respond when he can, please remain patient.

3. Spitefulvenom

Spitefulvenom So long TTT! Administrator VIP

Hi chrono thank you for appealing here on the forums if you give me a short while to wake up properly I will jump on and deal with this

4. Spitefulvenom

Spitefulvenom So long TTT! Administrator VIP

Sorry it took me so long to reply but here is evidence of why you were slain
    [​IMG]
    You then left while still slain which warranted your ban, The ban will remain in place you may however play on any of our other servers
    Ban : Denied thread locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.