Denied ﮎγ. shockra神's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ﮎγ. shockra神, Apr 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ﮎγ. shockra神

ﮎγ. shockra神 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ﮎγ. shockra神
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:2002120
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Okay, I will start from the scratch.. so I joined the server couple days ago after I found out my fam mellow is administrator here, I started off minecraft maps only and got some good reputation for being nice in gunfights, I met Rhienor there and he played EU2 so I told him I will join him and I did.. I played couple rounds had some fun got rekt couple times by Jennpa and some other dudes due to M9K Gunbase but when I got deagle I started goin crazy since CSS Gunbase is pretty much broken 50 dmg 1 hit, 100+ hs.. People started to complain about me using no recoil and no spread , aim lock and some other shit not sure but that is it, I havent even got recorded, screengrabbing no nothing not even spectated and I was banned for Hacking.. Now this appears to be alike ban from complete hearsay, nobody asked me nothing they just decided to ban me.. I dont understand what is so weird to get alot of headshots, I got 1.5k hours in gmod almost and I mostly played around FPS servers like some dayz ones where mellow played aswell :) I met alot of gunbases and handled them, I mean I even own YT channel if anyone wants to see how I play. Now I was told that higher administration team banned me off of opinion on their own, without any questions, not me, not playerbases view or mine. I would really appriciate if I would be unbanned, server seems alot of fun for me lately and I want to keep it that way.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    [​IMG]
    That is just proof of what was said earlier in my explanation of why I should been unbanned..​

2. Salem

Salem VIP

Tagging @Rhienor

please remain patient while waiting for a response.

3. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

Hey there, I banned you for hacking first offence.

After seeing 'hackusations' in chat, I kept an eye out but nothing came to mind even after spectating you for a round. Fortunately I was given evidence by @Janppa which was then shared with my administrator who gave the ultimate verdict.
    The video in question.
    ------
    Edit: More evidence

I'll be tagging @Mellow for his verdict, please be patient as he gets back to you! :)

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  4. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

Hey Shockra,

Rhienor shared the first video with me as he wasn't sure if you were hacking. In the first video at 1:03 you can clearly see that your deagle has absolutely no recoil when you fire which made it quite obvious that you're hacking. In the second video your second kill is definitely not legitimate either, you're flicking insane fast onto his head.

It's quite obvious that you're cheating and due to that, I'll be denying your appeal.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.