本能寺の変

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by fateburn, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Change

Change VIP Bronze

I think i will remember you for some time.

2. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

I'll be brutally honest, when I looked at your work from afar, it seemed sub par and lacking, but as I talked to your mods, and watched you talk to people, it was clear I was wrong. You were a great admin, you cared about your mods more than anyone could ever believe, you did your job better than I could do mine, you did it all so well, that only those who took the time to look, realized just how much you did, and how much you were and are capable of.

Never lose hope in yourself, we all look down on ourselves, but in reality we are all able to do so much. Keep your head up, keep marching forward, and know that there's people who look at you with so much hope in their eyes because they know you can do so much.

Goodluck in the future, even though you don't need it as you can accomplish and conquer anything you set your mind to.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. pup

pup Princess Pup

It's incredibly sad to know that you feel that way about yourself. I remember when you sent me the box of food and you wrote a little letter and even drew a drawing, it felt so personal, and that made me realize that there was a lot more to you than the slightly adequate administrator you were.

You were the one that pushed me to be more than a moderator, way before anyone else saw it in me. You've always been so kind and sweet, and I know things must be extremely hard for you. Everyone's got something going on, but boy, you have a lot, which really sucks because you don't deserve to feel so shitty about yourself.

I don't wanna say "take care of yourself" because I get that can be unimaginably had somedays. Just remember that your abilities as an admin doesn't define you, because you're so so much greater than that. You're worthy of happy, healthy and loved. Take it one day at a time, or even one hour at a time, just get out this dark hole that you're in that's eating you alive, it's not good for your mental health and can affect your physical health. I know it's really hard to get better, but I hope you would try.

Please please please, don't drown yourself in self hate and suffering.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. vonDicey

vonDicey Protocol Dictates Action. VIP

I'm sorry you feel this way about yourself. Honestly, I never knew this was how you felt in the community. But that aside, you were one of the admins who took me in and gave me a chance to moderate this fine server once again. Being on your staff team was a privilege and nothing's ever gonna change that. If you ever decide to come back, just know that you're always welcome here. You were a great admin and more importantly, a even greater friend.

As a wise man once said,
    You smart.
    You very smart.
    You loyal.
    I appreciate you.

Good luck in your future endeavors Nena, and take care.

Don't they?

5. Even though I didn't know you that well, I disagree that you were a bad staff member. It's saddening to know you think that way.

A lot of people here appreciate you, you know?

All the best.

6. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Don't allow the negatives to define you; let the bonds and the people you've inspired tell you who you really are, and that is an amazing person, Nena.

Afterall, you were always 'yesyes' and not 'nono' haha.

We were lucky to have you join us.

Always wishing you the best,

POP STAR

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. sam.

sam. VIP

Well, I never got to meet you, or even talk to you for the matter; but I can see that you were appreciated even if you didn't think so. This was hard to read seeing all the things you said.

Goodbye and good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Makuzi

Makuzi Now we all pray blood stains wash away VIP Silver

:( only had a few encounters with you when staffing. Didn't say much, but it was memorable. No matter how weird it seems.

9. Butters

Butters VIP

Sorry, I'm late. You're a great person, Nena! We'll miss you!
    Never really played GMOD with you but you are a really nice person and I enjoy talking to you!
    Duo w/ me sometime ? ;) [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Never got to talk to you that much or really get to know you. Over two years Iv spoke with you here and there but it still sucks to see you go. I wish the best for you Nena and I hope you know you that you were indeed very appreciated. :/

11. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

I take one glance around the forums today and I come across this!?!

You were the very first staff member I became friends with on these servers two years ago, and ever since then I've enjoyed every day being your friend. You were always working hard and the struggles with being night staff must've really made things twice as hard but you still kept on going. I have no idea where you got the ideas that you were bad, or shitty, but that is not true. To me and certainly others, you were one of the most hardworking and best staff members that this community could have.

I really do hope to see you on the forums and maybe the servers still and I do hope you get better quick :) :love:

• Old Old x 1
  12. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

Take care <3