Denied イーサン Sy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by イーサン Sy, Dec 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. イーサン Sy

イーサン Sy New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    イーサン Sy
    Your Steam ID:
    イーサン Sy
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was told the night before by admins and such that if People could call me out in which people call me Sy I was ok to have my name the way I had it. I was going by the admin's response to my name over the Moderator who didnt even talk to me about it. He gave me warning then ban I wanted to talk to him he did it all within one round.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

You were banned by @Etched for "Refusal to Change Name". He will respond when he is available, so please remain patient.

And for future references, your steamid is STEAM_0:0:54478555

3. イーサン Sy

イーサン Sy New Member

Thanks! STEAM_0:0:54478555

4. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

As the person who pointed out your name to begin with and advised asking you to change it, I would like to personally request the name of the administrator who instructed you that your name was acceptable by our standards?

No unreadable nicknames (must contain 3 or more English characters): Our community is an English server, and we hold our players to that. Your name must consist of 3 English characters, and must be readable and not confusing. This rule expands to having a name such as "Traitor" or "Detective", as it confuses the players and will result in punishment. <---

This is the rule in question you were asked to change your name for. If an administrator told you that it was acceptable, it would be important to elaborate on that here. Thank you for taking the time to appeal, as well!

5. Etched

Etched That One Gay Guy VIP

Hi there Sy.
    Well lets get right into this. I banned you for 8 hours for refusal to change your name.
    Your name only has 2 English characters and our server rules state to have 3.

I initially warned you to change your name here.
    [​IMG]

After Waiting a round I warned you again.

[​IMG]

Then Came the kick. Which afterwards you rejoined the server without changing your name so then I banned you.

[​IMG]

With all of this and considering it is only an 8 hour ban on one of our 7 TTT servers you have full ability to play elsewhere.
    Appeal: Denied

If you have any problems with this please feel free to PM me or my admin @Falcor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.