Approved ❄RF❄ Dawncloud's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ❄RF❄ Dawncloud, Jan 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Explain the case:
    I was banned for an unknown reason for 5 days. I recall leaving because of something I had to attend with ZERO reports on my name. I come back a few hours later to find that I am banned for 5 days without a given reason nor recollection of why. If I was found to have RDM'ed someone by chance, I would gladly serve slays in exchange for my ban to be voided, as I had no intention on RDM'ing and leaving, if that was the case.​
    Related Evidence:

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hello,

I'll tag @Temar who banned you for RDM and Leave 1st offence.

They will respond shortly.

-MT

3. audrey

audrey batty VIP

I will speak on this too: I was the person you killed. My report detected someone else as the killer, but I believe you pushed me into the lava on the map you left before the round started and killed me on my T round as a traitor. Temar was the one who made the decision to ban you, but as the reporter, I would be fine if you were unbanned and just had to serve a slay.

4. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Yes you pushed Glyph into lava just before round started and glyph was AFK, and was still there a second or so later when round started, you are held responsible for any damage or death during the round even if caused by your actions pre round.
    Because you didn't have a report at the time i will be lenient this time but you should keep in mind that if you do RDM someone you should check before leaving or wait a round or two as will still ban people who leave shortly after RDMing even if a report wasn't made before they left
    The ban is NOT voided, and there will be a slay waiting.
    Appeal Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.