Invalid Report against Rauno

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by ✪MrRaSh | ZIP, Nov 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Report or Appeal:
    Username of the reported player:
    Explain the case:
    Someone Throwed me a grenade but this player says it was a smoke and he slayed 2 players for the same reason he shouldn't be a mod. Just Mod Abuse​
    Related Evidence:

2. Juissi :D

Juissi :D Epic VIP

Tagging @Rauno and @Smusha , also moving it to correct subforum

3. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

I'll tag the trial mod on at the time @DexRusky so he can try responding to this as a training experience.

I'll respond myself later on.

4. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

Alrighty then, lets explain the scene that happened. I came into the basement area after just killing a Traitor. I noticed that there was a DNA Scanner from a detective caught in the ceiling inside the water trap and threw in a smoke grenade as a way to try and blind any possible traitors inside from setting it off again. I couldn't get it so I just ignored it.

It was then that a player by the name of brain tossed an incendiary grenade into the tester with Mr. Rash inside. I waited to confirm if it was an incend before calling out brain. Mr. Rash came out and killed me, believing it was me that I had thrown it.

5. You threw incendiary grenade because it exploded, so don't lie

6. Dexter

[​IMG]

As you can see here, I did indeed throw only a smoke grenade, and it was brainkiller50 that threw the incendiary

7. You were the last one near me

8. Dexter

Regardless of the matter, you killed me for the reason that I had thrown an Incendiary Grenade.

9. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

Hey MrRash.

I'm already late, so let's get right into it
    Don't know what you're expecting of me
    Every step that I take is another mistake to you

Here's the first guy I slew for "It was a smoke grenade"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This unfortunately isn't sorted by type but that was the nade Skwark killed Mr.Saturn for.

And here's the report filed against you
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This time the logs are sorted by type, those were all of the nades thrown that round and as you can see, DexRusky didn't throw an incendiary grenade.

I've become so numb, I can't feel you there. Just denying everything, I'm trying to explain.

Every second I waste is more than I can take, so I'll tag my admin @Smusha to conclude.

10. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

Hello there!

As you can see Rauno did in fact slay you for two counts of valid RDM.
    Just as the logs presented to you show, both users did throw smoke grenades.

I'll give you a little word of advice as somebody told me a long time ago would be to wait until the thrown nade detonates in order to make sure if it is a smoke,discombobulator or an incendiary(as frags make a distinct noise when hitting the ground)
    I hope that those slays did not cause you too much trouble but in the end they were deserved.
    Hope everything is clear to you now.I know that it can get overwhelming at times and you might even get fed up with the rules but you must abide by them at all times

Report:Invalid
    Thread:Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.