Approved ✪2xTheTap's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ✪2xTheTap, Sep 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ✪2xTheTap

✪2xTheTap New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ✪2xTheTap
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i didn't meant to leave without getting slayed 4 rounds i needed to help my mom
    Evidence of Innocence:
    please unban i don't want to wait for 5 days:(

2. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

Hey 2xTheTap you were banned by @Opalium for RDM and leave. He will response soon as he is ready.

3. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Hey 2xTheTap, thanks for sending in your ban appeal.

You were banned from EU1 at September 9th, 2016, for RDMing and Leaving the server.
    You were issued 2 slays for RDMing 2 different players, but left with those two slays still pending. This was right when the map changed, so I decided to wait two full rounds before banning you to give you the chance to come back. However, you did not. Due to this, I have banned you for RDM & Leave, giving you a 5 days long ban as this is your first offense. All this, of course, is according to the server rules, which you can find here: http://www.seriousgmod.com/rules/ (right side of the page, under "RDM & Leave").

Here is a screenshot of me issuing the slays to you (marked in red), and then you leaving right afterwards (marked in blue):
    [​IMG]

This is the relevant section from the damage logs, showing the two RDMs you were punished for:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now, I understand that this was not done intentionally, as you claim this was due to you having to leave. Due to this, I am willing to forgive you and cancel this ban. However, I would like to mention two things:
    1. Your general attitude throughout the entire time I was with you in the server is very unfriendly and irritating. You tend to swear a lot, pick fights with others and be disrespectful. This is not something we welcome in our community, and you should avoid this at all costs. Such toxic behavior not only ruins the experience of others, but also gives staff members a bad impression on you. This is for your own good as well, so try turning this into a reality.
    2. As I always say, such offenses are usually forgiven only once. You should avoid repeating this offense, as it is very unlikely that you will be forgiven a second time, and will have to serve the full ban length.
    Once again, thank you for sending your ban appeal. I hope you will enjoy your stay here at SeriousGMOD.

Best regards,
    ~Opalium

Appeal:
    Accepted.
    Thread: Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.