Denied ♠Vladimir Pudding's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ♠Vladimir Pudding, Apr 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♠Vladimir Pudding

♠Vladimir Pudding New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ♠Vladimir Pudding
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:42680394
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    First I was banned for 4weeks cuz i left during a slain, but the reason that i left was that i had to go to somewhere, but now it says that i'm perma banned :/ so that's really weird. Please fix it cuz i love the server!
    Evidence of Innocence:
    [​IMG]

2. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio Banned Elite

You were banned by @Nicol Bolas for RDM and Leave (Third Offence)

He will respond as soon as he can. Thanks for staying patient!

3. Harvest

Harvest The Forever Serpent VIP

Hi there Vladimir, thanks for being patient. I'll jump right in.

So, on April 4th, you were on EU2 for a little while, and in round 3 I put a report against you for crowbarring a player. This had come to my attention as the player in question had killed you for crowbarring them, and you filed a report against them. Your report was invalid, as you had attacked the player first, and seemingly out of nowhere, so I filed this report against you -

[​IMG]

As you can see, your response was that you were being prop blocked. This is not a reason to attack someone, and so I went to slay you for RDM, only to find out that you had left the server, as shown here.

[​IMG]

Which led to you being banned for RDM and Leave, and as it was your third offence, you were banned for four weeks on EU2. I note that at the time, you were also banned from EU Vanilla, by me, for RDM and Leave (Second Offence).

Due to your ban history, I will be denying this appeal. I suggest you take the time to read over our extended rules, as can be found here. The EU2 ban is a local ban, and your ban from EU Vanilla is now expired, so you are free to play on any server but EU2 until that ban expires.

Appeal: DENIED
    Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.