Denied ☆Horse☆'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ☆Horse☆, Jul 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ☆Horse☆

☆Horse☆ New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ☆Horse☆
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:93472622
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Forgive me brothers for I have sinned, Alot has changed in the last 6 months. It is my wish to access all SeriousTTT servers. It is clear to me now that all other Servers are cancerous and a Serious Community is important, Forgive me brothers. Can you bring me back into the Tribe?
    Evidence of Innocence:
    [​IMG]

2. Salem

Salem VIP

you were banned by @Chris. for rdm and leave 6th offense, which was then globalized by @Agent A

please remain patient while waiting for a response

3. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

I have just seen this, however, it is currently 3:30 AM for me, so I will have to present my evidence and reasoning tomorrow. Please remain patient while awaiting my reply.

4. Chris

Ok, I have now found the evidence for this report, and the reasoning behind the ban.

I banned you on the 15th June 2017 (5 Weeks and 3 Days ago) for your 6th Offence of RDM and Leave. You left shortly after you received a slay, and I gave you 3 round to rejoin, but unfortunately, you did not.

Now, the actual offence.

We were playing on the map Dolls, you spawned as a Detective, and I was at spawn, dealing with reports. Very shortly after the round had started, you came into the spawn, threw and incendiary grenade at me, which then caused my death. This can be seen here;

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In your response, you claim that you threw an incendiary at the round start, although it was more like 5 seconds into the round.

You can then see here, that when you recieved a slay, you left the server;

[​IMG]

A round passed, you did not rejoin, the map changed to Inno Motel, and at the end of Round 2, I felt like I had given you enough time to rejoin, but you didn't.

So now you have been reminded of the reason behind your current 26 Week ban, and I have a couple of questions for you;

Why did you wait well over a month to appeal this? (5 Weeks and 3 Days)

Do you have an actual reason for me to consider unbanning you? You current explanation is very bland.

And finally, if 'Alot has changed in the last 6 months' - Why was this ban issued 5 weeks ago?

I look forward to your response before I finish off this appeal.

@☆Horse☆

5. ☆Horse☆

☆Horse☆ New Member

Because depending on how sensitive the person is, people take light actions and strong ones differently, Honestly sometimes you might take a slay or kick way to personally depending on how you feel at the time, I'll admit that I was clearly in the wrong here and I'm sorry that you had to deal with that state, But you also had to take the time to fish threw old Report logs just to do your job, Much Respect for looking into it. If anything those actions make me want to return to this community even more.

The Inen Incident, Because I have previously played many servers where the settings are like this
    Notice Default is (Zero) which means you cannot throw grenades before the round starts but many servers change this setting.
    Now June is Exam week in Australia, Not trying to blame events for my actions, But if you want the series of events it'd look like this.
    Obviously feeling quite low from Test Results and Upcoming pressure from exams.
    The fact that personally when I get slayed for a "playful Incen throw at the admin ( Poke -The -Bear Mentality)" When usually this behavior can be fine, You can draw the connection of how I was upset or "Slay'ed Unfairly" because imagine going from constant nade throwing and having a laugh to hopping onto a server and getting slayed. Also I can remember watching you slowly deplete whilst wondering "oh shit, hes afk now hes gonna die..." (The intent was to set you on fire and then you would run around going "who did that") Then things usually get spicy from there you know how it is. Just look at response, I clearly felt bad you died.

Why'd I leave instantly?
    If you put the emotional state together, I went from having fun into the online community of TTT, To the first attempt In having some fun and the Admin gets serious... :\
    I agree that I was in the wrong but at the time i couldn't see it your way, I didn't understand how some admins are fine and some are strict on it but then some are not so i just couldn't see the line...
    It was wrong to assume every community will act the same and that was my mistake, Looking back I should have learned from the slay and thought "oh no incen throwing on this server then" but instead it turned more into...

Now thats a real shit way to think and a poor attitude to have, But in my defence if I had RDM'ed someone the I don't think I would have been so sparatic with my choices. The fact it was a playful incen and not me intentionally being a shitty kid Mass-rdming made me feel like your percieved me that way, Just think to yourself like "oh they must think im just this cancerous player now that comes on an rdms" not at all! :(... I was just havin a little fun. I feared my rep was over... Time to find a new server and try again...So I left with that mentality, I don't have anxiety but I usually think the worst of every situation...Not a great way to think but I actually believed that if I returned that from-here-on-out I'd be slay'ed again from super small things, Or everyone would just tell me to fuck off and leave you know?

Have you ever joined a server and that 1 guy just encourages everyone to kill you? You know the one that calls false k0s and everyone beleives him because your new, They taser you so you cant even play... Even on your T rounds you don't even get a chance. The internet is savage I get that, but after 1 incen throw and a slay I assumed this was just another server thats gonna push its Power-Play on me in some act of dominance in this community. I regret acting this way and for that I am sorry for the way i handled things.
    The way of thinking and the mindset I described above was me 6 months ago. I quit all Gmod community because I thought people just hated me and that I wasn't welcome anywhere in the community... It made me act out wildy. But the truth was I was the problem and not everybody else, So i said "fuck it I'm making my own server = ☽。 ☆☯╔═══ Ɠ r e e d ═══╗☯☆ 。☾( You see I've always wanted to learn code but my school wouldnt let me because my class said I wasnt good enough at math which is just a toxic way to Educate teens honestly.)
    So I spent 6 months;
    Watching the shitty Notepad Tutorials with the dubstep intros
    Serching through Facepunch forums for any Lua help i could find.
    But even there for some reason, If you ask for help no matter how kind you'll just get these "DUMB" votes on your posts :(? Everyone will just point out how easy it is but your stupid. As if they never had to learn once also?

So a month ago in June my server was almost ready, It was time to officially launch finally! Trying to fix a few last minute problems I make a post because i just can't find the solution and then...BOOM Banned from FP forums "Asking Stupid questions, -Postal"
    The question was about legal copyright issues amoungst player models, A large post that took me a few hours to write DELETED IN MINUTES, I went to appeal the ban and i got "You can't function here" to which i then made a Function() prommer joke and then i was PERM BANNED

So what next? Well I hop on to see what other servers of doing and If mine is up to the standard. Time goes by a few hops later long the way I joined, threw an incen at an Admin in rage and desperation to just get a break of fun after all this stupid coder stress and FacePunch Demoralization. SLAYED INSTANTLY

"Here we go again, everyone hates, why me" that shitty mentality returned back for just that moment, Obviously a few hours you cool down and regret your actions, The rest is history.

-Horse

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
  6. Chris

To clarify on your response, you cannot throw nades before the round starts, you threw it 5 seconds in.

From what I have seen from your response, it seems as though you do not understand our rules, and I don't believe you understand our community if you believe RDM can be considered funny or a joke. Our community is called 'Serious Garry's Mod', also refered to as Serious TTT.

On our Rules, available here, it states that;

[​IMG] [​IMG]

It looks to me as you are taking our rules as a joke, and think RDM is fine.
    It also seems to me that you feel like RDM is a way to get rid of your anger, which is also not acceptable.

From your history and clear lack of understanding of our current rule set, I am afraid I will not be bringing good news today.

I am going to leave the ban as active, at the original time set.

I believe you may need some help in dealing with certain situations in life, which would be the kind of help that just isn't available online, but that's my opinion from my observation here.

As this is a long ban, please feel free to PM me on the forums in the future if you believe you can convince me that things have changed, but for now;

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.