Denied █□Blue HD□█'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by █□Blue HD□█, Jul 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. █□Blue HD□█

█□Blue HD□█ New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    |N|T|F| █□Blue HD□█
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:90619361
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Wow... i'm gonna delete the hack and won't download it again! Serious ttt severs are my favorites to play on when playing garry's mod, been playing on serious ttt for almost a year. | Really hoping to get unbanned...|

|Hoping I get unbanned and don't have to wait 25 days|
    Evidence of Innocence:
    N/A​

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  2. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

You were banned for Hacking (1st Offense) by @Hyper, please be patient until they can gather their evidence.

3. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

4. █□Blue HD□█

█□Blue HD□█ New Member

why i should be unbanned: Wow... i'm gonna delete the hack and won't download it again! Serious ttt severs are my favorites to play on when playing garry's mod, been playing on serious ttt for almost a year. | Really hoping to get unbanned...|

5. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Unfortunately, I will be not be bringing you good news today. Hacking is a very serious offense. We can't just let the fact go by that you did commit a serious offense. I will not be unbanning you but it is local to West 2. You are free to play on any of our other 6 servers. Take this as a time to reflect and to make sure this is not a reoccurring theme. Future offenses will be much harsher so please refrain from any further inappropriate behavior. Thank you and have a great day!
    If you have any further questions, feel free to start up a conversation with me here on the forums by clicking here.​

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.