Denied ๖ۣۜOcean๖ۣۜDaddy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ๖ۣۜOcean๖ۣۜDaddy, Aug 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    ๖ۣۜOcean๖ۣۜDaddy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:60988276
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Ok so considering me stopping the trolling after 1 gag why was it necessary to ban me for almost half a year because i said no mods no rules like 4 times in chat on different occasions? I want to know why when a mod feels slightly harassed an admin has to come on like the big brother and send out bans to active members of the server to lengths as if they messed with the game big time. No, i was gagged once, after that gag i stopped for the most part, and after its calmed down i get banned? some players were banned for 1 week and they were harassing players much more than my simple no mods no rules, which i have seen well known players on the server mention and not get a 26 week ban where they cant even use most of their vip+ because feelings were hurt.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I stopped after the warning but my ban was longer than everybody else on there. Sure i have been on the servers for a while, but my ban compared to players that were non stop harassing was too much. A little bit of unhurtful fun was all, till i stopped but i guess that wasnt enough for destiny blade, and i majorly crossed the line saying "no mods, no rules". If i was spamming chat or annoying a certain player, im ready to apologize for whoever i offended or hurt during that few round period.​

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

I had banned you. Let me type up my response really fast.

3. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

In the meanwhile, I'll get my evidence ready.

4. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Aight so all of this occured on East 1 today on the map known as Island.
    Numerous people (over a count of 5) were group trolling via methods such as chat spamming, mic spamming, harassment, etc. all while going around yelling "No mods no rules!" etc. You decided to join in with them. My evidence is mostly voice based but I did manage to get the occurence where I had to gag you for mic spam.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's my demo of the entire session:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/43wzyijipidjafq/ttt_island_2013 2017-8-28 10-49-12.dem?dl=0

What matters in the reasoning of the length behind your ban is that you have quite a history over which you've gathered multiple formal warnings from many staff members. Infact , you just got off of a major RDM & Leave recently with the promise that you'll be on your best behaviour.

That's all from my side, I'll let Destiny Blade handle the rest.

~Acnologia

5. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Ocean Daddy,

With the evidence that Acnologia has provided I will be denying your appeal. You have the history of RDM behind you and also the group trolling from today, you have a toxic behavior that is not very welcomed here at SGM. You were given a final warning about your behavior and your toxicity by @Opalium in your last ban appeal that he heavily pardoned you from what you had done in the past doings, yet with what you have done today shows me that you have not heeded to his warning and continued to troll. No matter how small the engagement may have been in your mind, you still knew what you were doing and still participated in the altercation. Maybe once you have come off of your ban you will be a better person, until then sadly we will not be seeing you in game. Please take this time off to better yourself as the behavior that you exhibit is neither good for the gaming world, nor is it good for the real world.

~Destiny Blade

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.