Approved Сereal Killer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Cereal KiIler, Apr 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cereal KiIler

Cereal KiIler gib banan VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Cereal Killer
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:90401528
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for rdm and leave though I didn't had any report against me when I left the server.
    my best guess to what happened was:
    It was the hidden round; me , solar and other guy used spiders to block the entrance to our hiding place; I took one of the spiders and prop killed with it solar; the round ended 2+ minutes after that, and there were no report at that moment, so I thought it was safe to leave.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

@Solar was the one that banned you. Please be patient while they get the time and resources to respond. I tagged them to let them know about this appeal.

3. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Hey there. Let's go over this appeal and your ban.

First, the reason why you didn't receive a report is because you can't report on fun rounds. Also, please make it a habit to ask the staff members if you are free to leave.

For your ban reason, well you're spot on what happened - RDM on fun rounds is a thing.

[​IMG]

I'll be accepting this appeal based on good faith. Although I will not be voiding this ban since this is your 3rd offense for RDM and Leave.
    Again, it's possible to RDM on fun rounds; please take note of it next time.
    =================================
    APPEAL: ACCEPTED
    BAN: NOT VOIDED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.