( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) later

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by royboooooy, Aug 6, 2017.

1. royboooooy

royboooooy It'll always snow on Mount Fuji. VIP

Decided to make a post before I leave these servers. Well it was actually pretty sudden and I didn't really plan on leaving until I was scolded by my parents for my unhealthy lifestyle of just playing games. Idk how, but it just sparked something in me and I kinda agree with them. Maybe with leaving the servers I'll be able to get rid of this habit earlier.

It doesn't help that I plan on going into the medical field and I'm using my spare time playing games instead of studying. Not saying there's anything wrong with playing games, but in my situation I'll have to limit the amount I spend doing so and I guess it's easier that I do this now.

And I understand that this is just the forums and not the game, but I don't really see a point being here if I won't play the game very often you know.

No tags mostly because a lot of OGs are RIP.

Stay groovy and DAB on the nilla haters! Can't leave without being a little cringy ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 9
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

I'm not og? :( bye.

I'm a oldie but goodie

3. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

Bye bye dude. Good Luck.

4. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

;~;

5. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

wait you were still here?

f

6. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Farewell my man.

7. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Cya around Roy

8. .shirt

.shirt VIP

Damn bro, peace.

9. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Sad but true.

Seeya later alligator

11. Valedict

Valedict VIP

did you ever figure out that i was r3sh

if you did congrats

love you stay fresh baby xoxo

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. SmokePurrp

SmokePurrp Supporter

lil purrp

• Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. I loved your wacky profile pics and the few times we talked in sb, goodbye :)