Denied ƤƧƇ»PerSix's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ƤƧƇ»PerSix, Mar 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    XVcaligo
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:119069721
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    It was a false ban, the admin @Lordyhgm was banning a lot of rdmers and group trollers and voice chat / chat spammers and all that, and for some reason, just because of his own depressed ego, decided to ban me. I assume it was because he thought I RDM'd him because I "knew he was a Traitor", but no, I didn't, the detective " Metro l' (somethingsomething) " said "Detectives orders, follow them, (something along those lines) or I'll kill You", so I followed his orders he made me follow him and showed me to shoot Lordy, so I did and then he went away to do other business, I don't know if he knew or not ( he was a massive rdmer, WHO WASNT GETTING PUNISHED ), but Lordy turned out to be a Traitor on that round and so, a few rounds pass and Lordy randomly bans me "iF yOu MaKe An ApPeAl On HaCkInG dOnT dO iT aGaIn" or some shit, but yet he never asked me about anything, told anyone anything, noone said "hey this guy is hacking", so I am assuming he just does what he wants, which is really fucked up considering a huge server like this should have great staff, but instead there are people like this who abuse their powers to make it easier for themselves.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I didn't record my gameplay, but if there is any way to prove myself right, tell me, because I'll do it.​

2. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Karma drain Administrator VIP

Ayo, I've seen this and will be sending my evidence to @MangoTango for review.

3. I would love to see it myself. Send it to me as well.

4. TangoFox

TangoFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hello,

Due to our means of obtaining evidence against you, we will not be showing you this as it would show our hand; meaning other users, including yourself, could bypass our system.

Your ban will not be lifted, as you have had multiple hacking offenses and a few other minor offenses, as well.

Appeal Denied.

Locked.

-MT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.