Denied ƤƧƇ»PerSix's Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by ƤƧƇ»PerSix, Jan 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    ƤƧƇ»Festive PerSix
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:119069721
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I wasnt even playing the server at that moment
    Evidence of Innocence:
    First theory: There was a hacker on the server who stole my profile info and then some fucking kids reported me because of my steam custom url. Thanks for false 28 day ban, and whoever is the cunt who stole all my profile info, please go fuck yourself, next time steal someone elses profile, or even better - don't steal any profiles.

Second theory: It might have been my friend, I shared my password with him because he shared his and we are really good friends, but I asked him if he played gmod he said no, he played a different game. I was at a party with my friends at that moment and my friend did play gmod but I dont think he hacked, he is a pro hacker, that was my first answer, that he was hacking, but later I went to dark of dutchs profile and I couldnt find a way to see who he played with, I want to see if it was someone with my name, im pretty sure it was. The reason why I dont think that it was my hacker friend is because I didnt find any .lua files, I am quite experienced with lua and there was no .lua anywhere.

Third theory: My profile might have gotten hacked, my phone got f'd so I removed my mobile authenticator like a week ago and then factory data reset. There is a group of some kids who tried to hack into my profile like 2 weeks ago it might be them, but I doubt it.

If I can get unbanned, that would be great.​

2. Milo

Milo Meow Mod Legendary

Looks like you were banned by @LegitCake for Hacking 1st offense. Please remain patient while they respond.

3. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty VIP

I have seen this and will respond when I can which is probably later today. Sorry for the delay.

4. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty VIP

Hello again! Sorry for the delay, I was in class.

I'm glad you're curious about your ban and I'm always happy to provide you info regarding it. That being said, let's get to it, shall we?

Yesterday, this forum report here was posted regarding aimbot. As the person who handled the report, I noticed with the evidence provided in the spoiler below, it was clear that your gun was quickly snapping at people's heads at an unnatural speed with almost no recoil. Therefore, I issued the ban on you for 4 weeks as we do not take hacking very lightly.

Now, I noticed that you claim that it was not you who was playing the server at the time. While it is entirely possible that someone can change their name in hopes to get someone else banned, I made sure to check if the Steam ID matched which in the spoiler you will see that it does.

[​IMG]

It shows your exact STEAM ID and clearly shows all the people you killed with the Galil as shown in the video.

If it was your "friend" who was using your account at the time, you are held responsible for their actions on the servers. With the being said, I will be denying this appeal as with all the evidence stacked against you, I see no reason to accept your appeal.
    On that note, my admin @Steve Mason will be reviewing this appeal and if he disagrees with my decision or actions, he will override my verdict.

If you have any further questions regarding your ban, feel free to start a conversation with me on the forums: https://www.seriousgmod.com/conversations/add

Thank you for taking the time to make this appeal. Sorry again for the delay as it was a busy day for me.
    Have a great day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.