Zyp zipped away.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Zypther, Dec 6, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Hey SGMod,
    Today I looked at my schedule, and realized that school will be too much for me to keep on staffing. So this is the end of me being a moderator. I guess this is my list of tags now. :)
    @CDriscoll
    Thank you so much for picking me up, and being the best admin I could have had.
    @Derp Mason
    You are one of what I see as a best friend on this community. Thank you so much for being around to help me during the beginning of my time as staff.
    @roybooy
    Thank you so much for being a great friend during the time we had on the server and forums.
    @Guilty @Rozboon @Muffin
    Thank you guys so much for having a laugh while we could, never change, promise me that. I hope we can still have those hilarious moments and the hilarious jokes that we can keep.

Any thank you SGmod for dealing with me as a mod. Hopefully this time wont be long without me, as I expect that this time off will only last 2 to 3 weeks and a month at worst. Sorry if I didn't tag you, and if we don't have the greatest of times together, but please grant me this, have a great time.

• Friendly Friendly x 13
  2. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

What?

You were like, a younger clone of CD...

On a serious note, I'll miss having you around. Come back to us when you can.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Shame. You were a good target to make fun of. Have fun with school though. :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

Zyp more like Rip.

It sucks to see you go, I need someone to win all my giveaways.

But on a more serious note I'm really glad you got your chance to be a moderator as I had talked with you before your interview with CD when you were nervous about it and I'm glad you chose to ask me questions that you needed answers to.

I hope one day you can come back if you have the time but it's good to know you value school over playing GMod.

Cya around, and have fun being back in yellow (for now).

edit: you're not even yellow anymore ok

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Doodle Bop

Doodle Bop Things always look impossible until they're done. VIP

I never got to really meet you but it's sad to see you go. I hope you can come back to us when school is out of the way or you see time in your schedule.
    Your Friend, Doodle Bop

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

I'm gonna miss you, man! You're always welcome in the channel, if you ever need help or just wanna talk. Good luck on your exams, and make sure to ace them!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

It was nice having you on the team. Good luck with school and come back once it all calms down.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

:( Always remember that this place is your home, anytime you need to take a break from school or got some time to relax, come on by, I'll make sure you laugh some more :p

Don't be too much of a stranger! and listen to your mother!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Viral☣

Viral☣ I'm the hero that Deathrun deserves! VIP Silver

We had so many good memories! You were a great friend @Zypther! You will allways be remembered in my heart zypther! Good luck with school!

10. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

It was nice having you around, good luck with school.

Come back to us afterwards :sneaky::sneaky:

11. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Peace man! Take care and hope to see you still around on Teamspeak from time to time. Good luck on your future ventures. ;)

12. royboooooy

royboooooy It'll always snow on Mount Fuji. VIP

You were always fun to talk to on the shoutbox, I can relate to what you are struggling with as well. But hope you do well on your classes!

Who knows, hopefully you might come back on the staff team during summer break ;)

Take care Zypther, it was great having you on the staff team when we did!

13. Toyotama

Toyotama VIP Silver

Take care man ill miss you :cry:

14. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

RIP my 1 day old friend :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

You have always been a friendly face, it's a big shame to see you leave the staff team. Please stick around as much as you can though.

16. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Awww ;~;
    Just the other day you were teasing me about it and now it has all come true! How could you do this to me!? :cry:
    Good luck with school and I hope to see you back here soon enough :3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Harry Potter

Harry Potter The Boy Who Lived VIP Emerald Bronze

Hope your back soon you were cool. I thought you were joking about resigning:cry::cry:

18. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

I remember that time we got into a dumb war rating, then when we started talking and became friends we got into a like rating war, I started the war by liking 3 of your posts, Then you countered by liking (I would estimate) over 100 of mine. I then surrendered in the war.

Anyway pal, It was good knowing ya. Glad we got to know each other better while you were staff.

Peace be with you

-A.

• Friendly Friendly x 1