You know what this is bull shit.

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by yoda419, Aug 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yoda419

yoda419 New Member

I was banned for 5 days I rdmed on accident, i was a traitor and I killed some one while going down and it was a fellow t. In the same round some dumb ass stood near my death station, the fellow t died. I got slayed the next round and as I was watching I got bored, so I exited, 1 minute after I realized that i just rdmed and left. So I went back on and added competer to beg that I forgot. Sooooooo, from there i had to go through all this trouble just to make a ban appeal because I accidently left and I forgot that I rdmed. This is my first time rdm and leave complete bs. comppteeeeeeeeeettttttterrrrrrrrrr unnnnbannnnnnnnn mmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeee.

2. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

You don't just forget all about your punishment after i talked to you about it. Your ban will not be lifted because punishments are made to teach players on our server not to repeat the rules they have already broke.

3. yoda419

yoda419 New Member

sooo.... I accidently left and I came back to you saying that I left on accident not realizing that i rdmed. You told me to do a ban appeal and frommm nowww I dont get my ban lifted for making a mistake. Its really stupid to leave and rdm, 6 day ban. I rather just be in the server and be slayed for one round. Simple... Dam Peter..

4. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

I shouldn't come into this since its not related to me but.... If you DID rdm and then DID leave, then why should you get forgiven? It was an accident? Only you can know that. It is in the rules and com is just doing his job. You would not just "forget" a punishment. Please don't break rules.

-My 2 cents.

5. yoda419

yoda419 New Member

It was a accident, I wouldnt fucking leave for a ban. I accidently left i forgot I had to stay for rdm. This is the best ttt server i have played and why would i sabotage that. Seriously now I cant play for 6 days. I CAME RIGHT BACK ON WHEN I REALIZED I RDM AND LEFT. I even added peter and I was like oh shit I am sorry I didnt mean to leave. Dude man this is bs. Whatever. Just trying to play the dam server right and made a mistake. Serious TTT is going overboard. If I didnt think this server is so good why am I here then. god dammit.

6. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

You never came back on. I banned you once you left. Also it is a 5 day ban. I screenshot all my slays and RDM logs. Also every ban. It said 7200 minutes which is 5 days.

7. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

http://imgur.com/riLSSjI,1PyIqxP,HzT0Ea ... 5m,nUdvNLi

Okay here is five screenshots i took at the time you were slain, than left, than got banned for RDM + LEAVE. Also i took the screenshot of the RDM log that showed how you killed your own T buddy. I took screenshots that did not skip a single sentence in chat since you were slain. So please explain how did you actually come back and tell me it was mistake that you left, when you never came back? If you did come back why was there no [SCAR] was kicked from the server than showed that you were banned right after that sentence?

8. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

I have discussed this with yoda419(IGN: [SCAR] Kushikimeh) over steam chat and have this situation resolved. He will be unbanned because he did not intentionally leave. He came back right after he left, but did not finish sending client info to server before i banned him. So i did not see him rejoining nor could he have told me he came back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.