Denied yoda419's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by yoda419, Oct 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yoda419

yoda419 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Drugs
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:54367725
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    For real what a fucking pussy ass mod. I am the most troll mother fucker on the server. No one has ever banned me for the shit that i have said. Not even the G himself highwon. Fuck yourself Inspection. This guy is the most uptight mod I have ever seen. Eat shit. Fuck this server. If Highwon doesn't ban me for talking shit and making it funny why would you? Inspection banned me. Go fuck urself. It is a global ban on all servers.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. yoda419

yoda419 New Member

One more thing. I said WTF INSPECTION? YOU???? then I got banned for fucking 60 days from G-Mod. Thats great. That is fucking great dude.

3. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

Looks like you were banned by @Aco Taco for Harassment + History. He will respond at his earliest convenience. Please be patient.

4. lNSPECTOR

lNSPECTOR Gadget... lNSPECTOR GADGET VIP

Capture.PNG
    Thank you for starting a conversation with me. I'm going to allow Aco to respond since he was the one to ban you. This is to help serve as evidence.

5. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

If needed I can provide video evidence of ALL of your harassment today.

6. yoda419

yoda419 New Member

LOOOOL. PROVIDE IT. It is the funniest shit ever. Eat shit dude. Everyone does it. No one complains NO ONE FUCKING COMPLAINS. NO ONE. You just get pissed off that I do.

7. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

I may have overstated the quality of that evidence a bit. I don't have all of it, but I have the vast majority of it.

You can even see Aco kicking you for harassment at the end of the video.

8. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. Banned Gold VIP

Hi Drugs, thank you for making this appeal. Although I wasn't the one who banned you, I was there when it happened and I collected proof of your toxicity. Ultimately in the end because of your aggressive behavior in the past as well, it lead to the ban.

You were harassing constantly from when I joined to when you got banned, and I warned you following protocol about your harassment. Since you didn't stop, and the next step was a ban Aco then decided to ban you for a longer length than me.

[​IMG]

First OFFICIAL warning for harassment, I've noticed it in previous maps however since they weren't directed at anyone I did not issue a gag until that moment. Even after this warning you did not stop and kept going.

[​IMG]

Second OFFICIAL warning, when you began again for harassing other players I kicked you. Hoping you realized that this is the last straw, you would stop but you didn't. Even in the video posted above by Dolphin you can see me issuing the kick.

[​IMG]

You didn't stop after the kick, this is where Aco stepped in and banned for for 8 weeks on all servers. Clearly you're a troll on our servers, and seriously need to think about calming down with the harassment/toxicity during your ban.

Since this is @Aco Taco 's ban, please wait for his response.

9. yoda419

yoda419 New Member

lol this is some gay shit. Fuck this. People laugh like crazy when I am on the server. All you mods gotta ruin it and shit. Always.

10. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Oh I didn't even realize his IGN was Drugs, a couple days ago when highwon was on he was putting bounties on him something i can provide video to.

11. Billybob Jr

Billybob Jr New Member

Drugs is always harassing people in the servers, he's even harassing inspector in the appeal, this is too funny.

12. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

Drugs, thanks for taking the time to appeal.

Since @Steve Mason has provided all the evidence needed, I'll go ahead and finish up this appeal. You were permanently banned (which was lifted) and you still come back and harass players and have a horribly toxic attitude. Clearly I'm not the only ones who has seen you be toxic given all the comments above. In my eyes, the ban was lenient. Come back in two months with a changed attitude or you'll face an even longer and harsher punishment. Consider this appeal denied, have a nice day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.