Yall look so sad.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Pacifist, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Alright, This is a farewell. I know I have been on the staff team for a very long time. Like to think that I made some sort of difference. At this point in my life though, I felt as if my time was being over consumed with worry. Being a staff member was hurting me. I hurt my team, I hurt myself. I will let you all know that I wanted to leave on my own terms and I feel as if I will miss all my staff buds. JUST KIDDING. I wont miss any of you because I am not going anywhere. I plan on still being active. Because lets face it, 2000 hours in... I am here till I get fuckin perma banned.

So lets drink with all my friends. This list will be long as fuck so hold onto your buts.
    First, Team:
    @BmTron I think you were the greatest friend I had. When we were under steven, time was awesome and I had a blast (Best admin[Double brackets because held at gun point])
    @Steven | SP You took a shot and I like to think I did good on ya boss.
    @DerpyKyogre64 My favorite mod almost.
    @Pandora You are so much fun to talk to all the fucking time. Keep being cool aight?
    @Mr. Rogers Man, you are like my best friend and I have to say that I definetly want you to play with me more.
    @Darktooth You gotta stop thinking that no one sees how much work you put in. We all love you and I admired you, even when you were on a tilt and told me to shut up.
    @Grazedd Cool trial, Had fun training you. Be good for me right?
    Now onto other people:
    @Kythol Man you are fun to talk to always. I always routed for you when you wanted to be a mod. here ya are.
    @Jingle Bop I love you dude. Not in a gay way, but you are one of the greatest trials I ever helped trian.
    @Rozboon I met you and added you on steam 1 week before you became an admin and that was pretty cool. You have always been my second admin. In a way.
    @CDriscoll I met you awhile back and I still think you are pretty cool.
    @C.A.Anna (Did I tag this right?) Anyways... You were a cool person and I liked to speak to you in the wolves den when I wandered out of my locked channel.
    @LegitCake Man, I am so sorry to leave you.
    @Alisae You're very sassy and fun to staff with. lol
    @Turquoise We can be close friends of corgi clan together now. ayy lmao.
    @Blind bye m9
    @StarGazingNight. <3 He's awesome.
    @pluto99 best mod all time.
    @Anarchristmas saltiest motha fucka in the world. <3

Look... I ain't going fucking nowhere, So rather... this isn't a farewell so much as a formal resignation of my staff position. I may come back and do it again. I like to think i did well. lol

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
    • Friendly x 22
    • Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  2. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

eeeeeeeeeeerreeeee

3. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Pluto99 will always be in our hearts.

and they always come back

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Why Pacifist? I loved you and everything about you, and you dont even tag me!

But really, It hurts to see you go, and I love you. Stick about.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Viral☣

Viral☣ I'm the hero that Deathrun deserves! VIP Silver

You were a nice guy.Allways friendly when I saw you on TTT.Have a great life pacifist!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

I am glad I could bring you into the staff team. You did much better than I actually expected and proved not only me wrong, but all off the haters wrong. Its sad to see you depart but I thank you for your hard work and dedication.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

Cya.

8. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

Stay cool Paci.(y)

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Ill miss seeing your name in cyan but it doesn't hurt nearly as much knowing that you will be still active in the community. When I got to hang out with you, I had a fun time and I hope that you will continue to stop by wolves den for a chat every now and then. Take care okay? :3

oh and
    hail to the king.

Also you almost got the tag right :p You added a space but it's all good :3

10. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

:( you know where I am if you ever want to chat up my ear, and you better not be going anywhere but here!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Alisae

Alisae VIP Silver

Who are you calling sassy wtf.

Jk, you're a cool guy and I enjoyed staffing with you too!

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

He's not wrong though.

You know that I'll always be around for ya, Pal. ;) Looking forward to East regular Paci.

• Like Like x 2
  13. GrimmyGod

GrimmyGod VIP

Sad to see you go Pacifist, it really is. I hope to see you on soon! It was always a pleasure playing and staffing with ya!

14. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

No tags, no tears.
    Farewell Paci.

ty @Pandora

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Happy

Happy Laughter is the best medicine. VIP

;-;

16. Doodle Bop

Doodle Bop Things always look impossible until they're done. VIP

See you around! I really enjoyed training with you and I loved how you were very nice and helpful. We might not have been best friends, but you hold a special place in my heart Paci. Be safe and enjoy whatever you're doing.
    Your Friend, Doodle Bop

17. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

I won't miss you either, see you on the servers ;)

18. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

Nooooooo ;-; don't leave me!!! :(

In all seriousness, I love you man, without you I wouldn't have gotten to where I am today. I am thankful to have met you. I completely understand how you feel, being a staff member for how long you were can sometimes take away the important things in life and I respect the fact that you chose life > gmod.

Don't leave the community anytime soon bud :sneaky::sneaky:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

Pacifist! Why would you do this to me? :(
    Even though you're staying in the community, you'll still be missed dearly within the staff team. I hope you're alright. Next time I see you on TS I'm pulling you over!

20. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Sooooooo cya tomorrow then. ;)