Wow, I never thought I would win again.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by ryan4win, May 17, 2015.

1. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

Well, here we are again. I am resigning once again from Serious TTT, I don't want to get into the reasoning behind this because it's something quite personal to me. I want to share my story before I leave though.

When I first joined Serious TTT I didn't have many friends, so I decided to join teamspeak and meet some new people. When I first connected I was welcomed by @bobasawr , @RhazhBash , and @Steven | SP . After I was acquainted with these people we talked for a little bit longer and we went our separate ways.

After meeting some new friends I started to play on the servers and boy was it fun, I played for hours non-stop and I finally thought I was ready to apply for staff. I sent in my application and hoped for the best, days went by before I received a comment from steven telling my how he wanted to see me play more before I become a moderator (a bit ironic isn't it). So I continued to up my hours and play for longer amounts of time. After a week or two Muffin picked me up as his T mod and I started my journey as a staff member.

I was promoted to full mod after a couple days of trial, because I was trained by the best of the best (Steven, @Toxin , and @Machinekiller00 ) After being a muffinman for a couple days Muffin came to me saying he wanted to pick someone else up, and that @Darktooth really wanted me as his mod, so we made a decision to transfer me over to Darktooth's team.

Being apart of TeamTooth was a lot of fun, we were a family and a very strong team. After a month or two of being a mod I lost my motivation to be a mod and resigned. After 2 months I reapplied and Darktooth was nice enough to pick me up again, thanks babe. Being a mod again was great, I met all the new staff and we all had a blast hanging out in TS and in-game.

After a couple more months and people resigning Darktooth became lead admin and Azure became my new admin. I stayed with @Azure for a while but then I moved over to Steven's team because he was my very close friend, Azure you were a great admin keep it up!

Now we are all caught up, and now it is my time to part ways with the staff team. Thank you for having me as a staff member, it was truly one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I would now like to tag some great people.

@Steven | SP : You are the reason I am here today, you taught me so much and you are a terrific admin. Sorry for all the troubles I caused you.

@Machinekiller00 : Sup le master trole, thanks for answering all my questions and pulling gromp.

@Toxin : Taught me everything I know and I finally found out that you are not a troll. You are a very wise person, I will continue coming to you for advice.

@Azure : Great friend, mod buddy, and admin. Thanks for all your hard work.

@Slicck - You are a great lead and good at league. :)

@Darktooth : What can I say? You're a great friend and extremely funny guy.

@Muffin : Thank for picking me up friend :) (First and best admin??)

@BmTron : Do you like my new bae? You're a great mod, keep up the good work.

@Pacifist : J&J Security, and you also sound like Phineas.

@Sinz : Wow, you've become a great league player probably even better than me. I still remember you running down lane as veigar.

@Kenny : Same as Sinz, you guys have become great league players. You and your arcade MF.

@Disruptionz : You are an extremely cool guy, and I always respected your opinion.

@Mr. Rogers : Birthday buddy! Funny and great mod right here.

@Patrick : Let's meet up in your van sometimes yeah?

@AlCo owns : Thanks man. I remember when that guy thought you were the real highwon.

@Aco Taco : I knew I saw potential in you, also hook me up with you know who.

@The Seventh : You're a really chill dude, thanks for changing my forum name.

@Sir Lemoncakes : Down for some 50/50?

@Opii : Same as Disruptionz, you are very chill and I respect your opinion.

@Rice : Hold me.

@Alpha Wolfy : Welcome back, I hope enjoy your future endeavours.

@Pirateer : I see potential in you, good luck.

@Smash : You're not a weeaboo.

Peace out guys, if I forgot you I am sorry. :(

Last edited: May 22, 2015
    • Friendly Friendly x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I thought you hated me. But that's just me.

Farewell

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ryan4win

I don't hate you, I like you in a way. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

It's sad to see you go, it was great being on the staff team with you. See yah around.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Bot

Bot aimbot 4ever <3 VIP Bronze

Sad to see you leave, farewell. :(

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

You were a great moderator and a great friend. I really enjoyed staffing with you, playing with you in game, and talking to you on Teamspeak. It's sad to see such a great moderator go and I will miss you a lot. But I wish you good luck with everything and I hope it all goes well for you. Hope to maybe see you on the staff team again and hopefully I will be there <3

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

First and best? Most certainly. Love ya buddy, come back when you can.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Hey @ryan4win | SP I don't really know you very well... (because I've been living under a rock) but you seem like a cool dude. I love your story, very inspiring. Cheers! I hope you come back soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Take care my fellow t mod buddy.
    You were a great moderator. Super long serving as well.
    Sentence by my tag totally isn't foreshadowing at all.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

I will miss all the great banter we had. I love you my friend <3 :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Always sad to see staff go, especially someone with as an extensive history as yours. See ya around bud, don't be a stranger.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

@Azure and I will keep the TeamTooth spirit within the Staff Team.

Cya around buddy. You do your job as a Moderator well and I hope to see you back at some point.

• Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
  13. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

We never really spoke, and I'm not sure how you felt about me, but I always liked you. You were nice, and friendly, and I admire the way you look at things with a good attitude. I wish we could talk more, and you're free to message me on teamspeak any time, and we can chat.

You were a good moderator, and I'm sad to see you go. Good luck in everything you do!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. ryan4win

I liked you, I am just uncomfortable talking in front of newer people that I don't know.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

I wasn't expecting this.
    Farewell, old chum

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Must be glad you did though. Otherwise, you wouldn't have been friends with the awesome people you know now
    You do you, and have fun wherever life takes you. Peace.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Pirateer

Pirateer The Archbishop of Banterbury Supporter

Damn man, I was looking forward to catching you on the servers sometime. Take care mate

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

It all started with that name change. ;)

You've put in a lot of work as a moderator and you've shown to be a great person as well. I hope you're able to sort out any issues you may have and I also hope it's not too long before we see you again.

Take care.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. MrEvanJ

MrEvanJ On my grave I want VIP not RIP VIP

I am so sad to be reading this, I hope to see you around. I'll miss you <3

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. pup

pup Princess Pup

You & your bae can have like 100 more conversations and it'll always be awkward. Gonna miss having you around tbh. Also I apologized for @Smash for yelling at you to talk all the time. L8r G8r

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1