With love

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Stardust, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Stardust

Stardust The carousel never stops turning. VIP

Hello nerds,
    I am resigning due to some changes within my schedule that won't allow me to make my quota as a staff member. You guys will still see me around and best of luck to the staff members who will now have to deal with me :sneaky: I just want to give a few thanks before wrapping this up.

@CDriscoll for giving me this chance at being a moderator again. You're an incredible admin Miranda and I am honored to have staffed on your team. #DreamTeam forever.

@Snooper [Gimc] You are possibly the biggest nerd I know but you are also one of my favorite people. Now that I'm not staffing, I can come and raise a little hell, be prepared.

@Machinekiller00 for always keeping me company whenever I got on and always having my back. You're facing the wrong way like a dumb.

@kynwall because you know you have to be tagged here. You're my oldest friend in this community and I would not be here if it wasn't for you. Thank you.

@Nicol Bolas You are my #MBFF and I'm sorry we never actually got to work together when you were an actual moderator. You're a skrub. (#MBM still sounds dirty to me)

@Shadow for constantly teasing me.

@Kyogre for constantly teasing me. I'll eventually get you both back, don't you worry. Thank you Ky for training me. I would not be the moderator I was without your help and training. I have a lot of respect for you.

@Gorgamel keep your eye on Vanilla for me, okay? Don't let Gimc bully you for it.

@STONEY and @SuperUnHappyFace watch CD for me. He's like 7, so take care of him for me.

As for the rest of the community, I may not know you all, but I am always here if you're ever bored or need someone to talk to. Don't be shy, I promise I'm not as dangerous as my reputation makes me sound. I'll see you guys arounds.

• Friendly x 16
    • Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

Couldn't agree more :sneaky:
    Goodbye Pika, best of luck to you :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

all i know is the #bringbacktolly meme

rip

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

God this is such a shame. So much potential, so much fluffiness.

I'll miss you Pika, take care okay? Hit me up if you ever need anything. :love:

take care of Leo and his lucky number 8.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Shadow

Shadow The art of war - subdue the enemy without fighting VIP

How could pee-kuh be leaving? The good die young :(.

Good luck with this new, "schedule," that, "won't allow you to make your quota." You just take care of that "hamster" or "gerbil" or whatever you name it, and it will all be good :sneaky:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. Jake

Jake Brother of megaboy (RIP) VIP

rip

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

rip

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Good bye tolly. Hope you do well with your future endeavors.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Pika? Whyy? I cry every time. I'm looking for the pic of the white blood cell thingies from the tree of life Pokemon movie. The way it made me feel is how this makes me feel to the exact feel.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

But, But, Geek... Why you do dis. @Gorgamel be careful @Pika is a troll.
    And, @Skyrossm is a bigger nerd.

Have fun getting the slays for the hell you raise pika. Sad to see you leave the staff team ;-;

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

After 100 login attempts and me about to break my laptop I can finally comment.

Anyways, you're one of my favorite staff members ever. I'm not just saying that cause you're my friend but I seriously think that. My main reason behind that is you have a great balance between being serious and joking around. That's something I always believed was an amazing trait to have as a staff member. Being able to have fun with the server while also being serious when needed and doing your job. Tbh you're the reason why I joke around so much in game and I can be serious. I copied it from you and it's how I was when I was a mod. Anyways, It's sad that I won't be able to hop and you can protect me from the rdm bullies but at least you'll still stick around and play. So we can loophole together :sneaky: I know this isn't really a goodbye cause you'll be around and plus we pretty much talk like all the time but it's still kinda sad to see you leave. Take care and good luck with your new schedule. I'll see you in game :)

EDIT: You are a weirdo with a beardo :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Tolly :(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Teapot

Teapot BSoD VIP

Looks like Coyote Peterson finally got to you :c Well, good luck with the current faires in life that you must deal with and I hope we can see each other on the servers still. c: I had a blast staffing with you and I loved looking over you whenever the whole server blamed you for doing absolutely nothing. Peace out Pika (Tolly :sneaky:) You will be missed. :(
    #TheyAlwaysComeBack

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Why you do dis too First @Sage today and now you @Pika me so sad now. :( me too sad.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Solid Anunoby

Solid Anunoby VIP Silver

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Something weird

Something weird Who am I? VIP

This is sad to hear, we never really talked but im gonna miss having you as a fellow staff member, Best of luck.
    :(:cry:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

Best of luck to you Pika! I'll make sure CD picks you up again in the future if the opportunity arises (y)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Can you like...not? :cry:

We never really got to knew each other all that well and I'm really sad that we didn't. I do hope that I see you around here still. Good luck with everything and I do hope that the new schedule is not too hectic for you! Take care of yourself :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

20. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

It was only a matter of time, but what can you do when you're trying to become a fancy doctor lady!
    On the bright-side I have several ways to poke and bug you! You enjoy your life, and the time you have left being a wee little lass because soon you'll be old like me!
    Oh and you already know how I feel whenever you leave us like this, but it's okay because I know you're doing what's best for you and for us.
    TTFN, ta-ta for now!

• Friendly Friendly x 1