Finished Witcher 3 Winner - Ravin

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by zomborg, May 16, 2015.

1. Happy

Happy Laughter is the best medicine. VIP

Hai!

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. FrostedBlade

FrostedBlade Through victory, my chains are broken. VIP Emerald

Sure, why not?

When I was like 14 years old, I was on a fishing trip with my family along with some extended family members. We were at the St. Petersburg pier, a place we went nearly every year to catch a freezer-full of Spanish Mackerel. During the ride over to the pier, I kept bragging about how I was going to slaughter these fish because I was such a great fisherman. Well, I ended up not catching anything all day, and then finally got a bite, reeled the fish in, and was in the process of bringing it over onto the pier when it flopped off of the hook falling back down 30 feet into the water below. A few people started laughing and it made me angry, so I started whacking the ground with the fishing pole in a tantrum as if I was playing whack-a-mole, effectively breaking it. Everyone stopped laughing and sort of turned away, except for my dad who was all white-faced with anger and disappointment. You can bet that I got the belt in-front of all of those people on the pier. Later, I was more embarrassed for throwing a tantrum in-front of everyone than anything. Looking back, it's just a funny story I suppose.

3. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

An embarrassing moment. Today I had my chem final but I couldn't find my periodic table

rip

4. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

I've been embarrassed so many times that I hardly feel embarrassed about anything anymore

5. Is Witcher 3 easy to run on computers?

• Old Old x 1
  6. Finn

Finn Human VIP

No. When is the drawing @Cthuluhoop ?

7. zomborg

zomborg "She's like a little Satan." - CDriscoll 2015 VIP

[​IMG]

Thanks fer playin, kids. I have more random shit to give away, so keep an eye out.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Rigged.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

[insert various rabbles among the crowd as we all complain about not winning]

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. zomborg

zomborg "She's like a little Satan." - CDriscoll 2015 VIP

I have a couple copies of Binding of Isaac and a few other misc things to give away as well. Better luck next time baybayyyyyyy

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1