Why You Don't Pull Out a Tooth Not Ready to Come Out

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Quacky, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Quacky

Quacky New Member

SOOOOOOO!!!!!
    I was minding my beeswax on the computer (no I'm not associated with bees. don't kill me I don't sting people...pls...maybe), and so my right back tooth became loose, and I was playing with it a bit. Later I went downstairs, and I was kinda pulling on it, semi-playing with it, when suddenly it came a bit more loose. So, I ran to my bathroom sink, and kept spitting blood into it. I decided to pull out my tooth completely, assuming it was ready to come out. After a bit of spitting blood, I just grabbed toilet paper, and put it where my tooth was, and washed the blood off my tooth. I went upstairs, and watched some YouTube while waiting for my The Escapists #2 video to upload, when I pulled out my toilet paper, and it was really bloody, so I threw it away, and started spitting out blood into the sink upstairs. Later, my Mom came in, about to give my 1 2/3 year old brother Logan a bath, and she saw that I was spitting blood, and I said how I was doing it for an hour already, as I started to spit out the blood before dinnertime, which we usually have at 6 and it was 8 then. Well, it was two hours, but still. She told me to get a plastic cup downstairs and just spit in it, and I did that. My Mom came in my room to collect my laundry, and noticed that I was still spitting into it. She told me I should rinse my mouth with warm water, so I did so. I filled up my cup like, all the way with my blood and poured it out in the sink, and then unfortunately I filled it up AGAIN with my blood and poured it out, so that was two cup-fills of blood, and then I filled it about 2%, and then it stopped bleeding FINALLY at 10 PM. So, basically to sum it up, don't pull out your tooth when it's not ready to come out or your mouth will bleed like two cup-fills for 4 hours straight. Take it from the Quacky Quackster.

RIP ME.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

thanks

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Quacky

Quacky New Member

HAPPY TO HELP!
    Don't be forcefully pulling out those teeth, they'll punch you so hard you bleed for 4 hours!