Who are you? (Online Persona Sharing.)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Ravin, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

It all started when I was born..... My mom named me Patrick, and from then on I began to call myself Patrick.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

"Kenneth" = middle name

but nobody calls me kenny in real life

if anybody did id probably make them disappear so they do not tell my secrets

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

*rates agree*

i kid you're kawaii

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Isn't Azure a hue of blue?
    Sick rhymes.

Actually, I believe Azure is a white color. Could be wrong though.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

matrixelf14

#NeverForget

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Kawaii

Kawaii Paper Towns

Can i call you Kenneth. <:

oh well, you dont have a choice. meep.

7. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Azure is a very very light blue. It's in the color palette. Check it out.

8. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

MangoTango = The orange color for the 2012 Jeep Wrangler. I owned a 2014 Copperhead Orange Wrangler.

I wanted a unique name that was fun and friendly. I easily paired it with my current avatar and slowly edited to become me.

Plus, it rhymes lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Serious Lawyerbot

Serious Lawyerbot Supporter

This name was derived from a joke i got from STTT. Shoutout to whoever said i was like a lawyer robot. I played STTT so much that when i heard Lawyer Robot because i was having a very funny argument with someone perhaps taking it more seriously than me.

In all honesty this is my history.

My first persona is Alexmbat. Perhaps you met me. Maybe not. It was a random name because i couldnt think of much else. I stood with it. Looking back it may have been about me. The M. Bat. Being battle. Alex, My Battle. My name is Alex. I may write a book based on that name. Maybe not. Then came my next persona and that is AgAlex. Agnostic Alex. It was a marketable period of my life that really just had a lot of transition. Not much to add. I wanted to make a statement. Grown bored of it. Next came a borrowed persona. The King of Hate. I stood with this for a while out of admiration and perhaps jealousy of a guy named Phil who carried it as his youtube and game persona. Lastly, and my 4th perhaps permanent persona is Serious Lawyerbot. I think very logically. It was a joke as i said previously. For some reason it resonated with me to keep it. This logo of mine was made by my best friend. T. Commander T. It was originally made to be about the King of Hate. Then converted for the lawyerbots purpose. A download can be found here http://i.imgur.com/OAKX1zd.png right click save as. This name reflects my fears. And who i am. I fear being the odd ball out. The one misunderstood. Typical teenager stuff perhaps. It also reflects how i am serious. And its satire. Because i take almost nothing seriously. And everything seriously. If you wish to speak to me you may add me on steam. I am not a shy person. Just afraid.

The unknown is fear. The known is terror.

10. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Mine is rather simple, and 1% of people correctly guess the meaning. As to how I conjured this name, we'll see.

Let's break it down.

Robokiller87

Some back story: As a kid, I loved technology and action. You can already see where this is going... however whenever someone asks, "What's your name about? Do you kill Robots or something?" I sit back and tell the same story I've told probably 100 times. This name first came into creation when I was about 10 years old and making my first account on Runescape. We know how names are sucked up in there, and so here I go being creative.

Robo - This is supposed to refer to Robots and my love of technology. I am not a killer of robots, but...

killer - I am a robot that kills. So, Robokiller was created.

87 - I know numbers in names are probably very very stupid, and none more illogical than "87". I wanted to be JUST Robokiller in Runescape. Nope, name taken. Robokiller01? No. Therefore I went with none more illogical than "87". I don't remove it because fuck you :sneaky:.

Hence, Robokiller87 was born. I've only gone by one other alias which is in my STEAM PROFILE URL: Spacecop. You'll maybe see rtb next to it. That's referring to Return To Blockland. That's a whole other story, but I've mainly been Robokiller87.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
  11. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

I have had multiple names throughout my time online, I started back with a name called killerforce6 due to me playing fallout 3 and just being a ruthless killer and murdering everyone, and my friends said I was a force to be reckon with. And the 6 was the number on my baseball uniform I used for a few years till I got injured and couldn't play anymore.

I then got TheCoCoFTW from well of course.. being in love with da COCO. In all seriousness when I was in about 8th grade I loved the cocoa puffs cereal brand and I would eat them all the time, then a good friend of mine decided to call me Coco for a few months before I decided to make it a name, TheCoCo comes mainly from me wanting to set myself apart from all the other cocos out there, and FTW comes from For The Win from my CoD days. So if anyone was wondering if I got my name from the rap song, no, I did not.

• Creative Creative x 1
  12. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

I'm retarded

• Agree x 6
    • Funny x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  13. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

my persona? idk just me irl if youre already the fuckin coolest why change that online, im a salter when i play league and extremely toxic but im chill irl, sometimes im a normie sometimes not depending how im feeling

14. reggieBEAR

reggieBEAR Guest

I named myself because it is from a silly game. GOTY: 420BLAZEIT. Which represents me, silly.

15. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

I've changed my name from La Vie to C.Snippy.
    It's based on my favourite character from my favourite webcomic "Romantically Apocalyptic"
    His name is Charles Snippy.
    [​IMG]

Favourite quote from this webcomic:
    "The end of the world isn’t the best time to start getting picky about who you hang out with,"

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

I was trying to think of a cool name that portrays my tendency to defy all types of authority. So i thought rebel. Uh. Rebel is lame, needs something more. I was thinking of different kinds of rebellions. Terrorists, black panthers, people who overthrow their countries leaders. Then I thought of how all rebellions are trying to make a point. They put themselves out there, they want to be known. They want to be loud. What about a rebellion that is underground and nobody knows about? a rebellion that is pulling strings without ever really being a rebellious movement to the public eyes. Came up with Silent Rebel. Seemed cool. still is.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  17. Whitewolfx0

Whitewolfx0 Keep the shiny side up. VIP

You killed 87 robots?
    You got it wrong your ThwCoCowMan.
    Yes. Yes you are.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  18. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

I had a very deep connection with my older names. I wanted to express my feelings into the names but as of now, most people do not understand the meaning of names.

First name was "Painkid33" when I young child. I choose this name because of my age and what my life was going through. (Blah blah blah long story short I had surgeries)
    Second name was "M4sterofp4in". May seem like an upgrade from previous name but still kept having surgeries and I was older. So I made the numbers a symbol of age.
    Third name was "Prismcore". It had a short life-span since I was finished with all my surgeries and wanted something that relates to an old game.
    Fourth name is what you see right now, Osmium or Osmiumcore. This name, I picked it because of the metal and blueish tint. I love blue a lot :)

I had a very hard life in the past but now, things been getting somewhat better since.

• Like Like x 1
  19. prochaos

prochaos VIP

I've had this name and used it for every account name since records began,started from WoW 8 years ago. Comes from South Park professor Chaos. Prof-Chaos didn't sound right and im all for more chaos so you could say I'm pro-chaos:p

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

A Psychopathic murderer who only kills in the name of peace.

• Useful Useful x 1