What do Advisors Even do?

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Slicck, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Slicck. The only interaction I had with you was when we banned Torpooned for ban evading. You proceeded to buy T one round, Kill me and whisper me with, "GG no RE." and left the server.

Thanks.

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

i'll make sure to drop f bomb when im talking to shitruptionz

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  3. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Shit. Now we have no good lead admins.

• Useful x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
  4. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

You were a friend, a lover, and a brother. And now you are dead to me. FIN

• Dumb Dumb x 14
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  5. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

Well then. I'm sorry to see ya go man. Been under you before, and you were kind and always got back to me even if it wasn't a while before you did sometimes. I respect the amount of dedication you've given this community and I await your return in the future. Don't let work kill ya.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hey man,

I know we had our bout at one point in time or another, but it's always been good knowing we have someone like you in this community. I'm proud of what you've become; knowing you since before you were staff. I'm glad that we had a lead admin like you in this community and I hope you're not too much of a stranger to stop in and say hello every once in a blue moon.

You take good care of yourself and we'll see you around.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

I've always respected you immensely, and you've done a lot for the community, so naturally it absolutely sucks to see you leave.

You're a fantastic guy and I hope you take care of yourself. Best of luck with work and whatever life throws at you, hopefully Serious GMod will see you again soon.

8. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

We never really got the opportunity to talk to one another. When we did get to talk once on TeamSpeak I regrettably had to leave 60 seconds in as I had organised to train some Trials; which coincidentally were your Trials... Strange how that happened, aha.

As such, I never really got to know you, which is a huge shame because I would have liked to. You seem like a nice enough guy, and someone I could appreciate for all the time and effort you've put into this community that you've helped shape.

It's upsetting when work pulls you away from doing something you really want to do. But nevertheless, I hope work treats you well and that you'll be able to stay around here; even if it's as that rather interesting colour.

Best of luck with it all, Slicck.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  9. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Cya around pal!

10. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I clicked on this because I wanted to know what advisers do, But now I am sad,
    Gonna miss ya.

1/10 answer was not clear, Still have no idea what an advisor does...

11. Snow

Snow Active Member

*Casually gives Darktooth and Disruptionz problems involving lack of Cannolis*

12. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Slicck, Don't leave us. Someone must carry on the Lead Admin Legacy! :(

EDIT: I just noticed I'm in your signature :p
    [​IMG]

13. Whitewolfx0

Whitewolfx0 Keep the shiny side up. VIP

Forever #TeamSlicck. Even if you're a advisor i'll listen to you over the Italian and Darktoot.
    Wish you well with your job.

14. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

I feel bad for responding so late, but I never had any time to do this while I was on vacation. Btw, why would you resign while I'm on vacation, I had no idea what the hell was happening!

I can't thank you enough for giving me the wonderful opportunity to be your administrator and, although we didn't talk much, I really enjoyed having you as a superior. I've always looked up to you, and I'm glad you were the one to pick me up.

You're still better than those Italians, don't let them bully you.

You're also a shit shark in Depth, just btw.