Approved wh1sper!'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by wh1sper!, Jan 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wh1sper!

wh1sper! New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    wh1sper!
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:196203114
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    I joined the trouble in terrorist town server for the first time ever (having almost no knowledge about how to play) what i thought you where supposed to do as innocent was kill the people that tried to kill innocents. so someone was following me and shot at me and so i hit him with the crowbar then he shot me. after the round was over it said you have been reported by (the players name) so i put in the message that said i didnt do anything bad and i played the next round. after the round was over i exited out of the server to go have dinner and when i came back to play it said i was banned for five days. I never did anything bad and if you are not supposed to hurt people then i wont hurt anyone in a server. i was not trying to "troll" and i wasn't doing anything malicious and i really want to actually play the server since i only got to play for about 15 minutes.

Thanks for considering me!

wh1sper!
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

@Hingle for RDM and Leave 1st offense and shall respond to this shortly.

3. wh1sper!

wh1sper! New Member

I do not know what Rdm and leave is.. could you explain it to me?

4. wh1sper!

wh1sper! New Member

I read the rulebook when the game was loading and i didnt understand what rdm was if you tell me what rdm is i promise not to try to do it again.

5. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

Hello wh1sper!,

I banned you for RDM and leave (1st offense), and this is the report.
    [​IMG]

As you can see you admit to randomly hitting vector, and you left shortly afterwards so I banned you. If you are new to the game, and the server I would suggest reading the rules which can be found here http://www.seriousgmod.com/rules/ and also reading the extended rules found here http://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/a-guide-to-sgm-extended-rules.12605/ . For now I will accept this ban appeal, and let you serve your slays in-game, but it wont be voided so if you RDM and leave again you will be banned for a second offense.

Appeal: Accepted, but not voided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.