Welp. I'm out guys.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Sir Lemoncakes, Aug 1, 2014.

1. KingAngel

KingAngel The 50 year old 13 year old VIP

:( no pls

2. Snak

Snak Banned

You gave me the chance at moderator and at admin, thank you. You did fine by me, cya..

• Like Like x 1
  3. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

Farewell Sir Lemoncakes! I never really knew you, but good luck! You will be missed by all, no matter what. :(

4. Natsu | SP

Natsu | SP IIIIINCURSIO! VIP

Take care lemoncakes. Only known you for a short period of time but it was fun while it lasted! Hope to see you around!

5. Yawn.

Yawn. Previously known as Kindle, Books, Pages.

Well, it saddens me to have not only make this post, but have read this thread.

First and foremost, I want to thank you for everything. Thank you for giving me that chance for Trial Moderator, and believing in me. Thank you for allowing me to prove myself, and do what I desired most. From creating the very first randomly generated map in Garry's Mod for this wonderful community, to playing pest control and dealing justice at four in the morning. Thank you for scaring the living shit out of me before I got to know you, and for all of the Skype-related mishaps we (as a group) had once I did get to know you. You gave me a chance for Trial Moderator, and believed in me; something no one else in this community did.

Lemon H2H.png

I hope to be at your side again soon, whenever work subsides and you feel that crave for TTT again. Complete, and utter homo. Until then, thank you.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  6. LionDoge

LionDoge (◕‿◕) VIP

Same, but take care! Don't study too much :p

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. bobasawr

bobasawr In the name of the moon, I'll punish you VIP

s-s-s-s-senpai?!

[​IMG]

Sad to see you go, good luck with night class, I know I hated it.

8. urisk2

urisk2 ~Rawr~ I'm a polar bear VIP

I think its fair to say this is NOT what i was expecting from you snak but i'm definitely happy you said it.

Good luck on all your future endeavor's lemon.

9. Spectral

Spectral VIP

Lemoncakes, if I never joined TS I would have never have conversations with you. We've had some good chats and laughs, never got to play Civ. 5 though, hopefully we can still play that game :). Hope to see you on :D

10. Candycaneore

Candycaneore Neko Candy VIP Silver

why all the good byes ? O_O

11. Robert! paulson!

Robert! paulson! Well-Known Member

You were a great guy and staff member peace dude