Welp. I'm out guys.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Sir Lemoncakes, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

As of today I am no longer an admin of Serious TTT. Between working full time and preparing to take night classes, I am no longer prepared to devote so much as 2-3 hours a day to what essentially amounts to a second non-paying job. It's been fun. I'll still play on STTT from time to time. Let me know when I am playing something if you want to join me. Alright. Peace out.

• Friendly Friendly x 11
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  2. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

:cry:
    Thanks for everything man, it was great to have you as an admin.
    Take care friend.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

See ya around Lemoncakes. Gonna miss you around and you kicking my butt in Civ5. We'll play again when I eventually get better one day.

4. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

NO PLS :(

Hope to see ya around Sir Lemoncakes, remember to feed the children in your basement:)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Thanks for all the help with picking mods, and just in general, see you around!

6. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Good luck, you will be missed.

7. Dammit lemon
    Y u do dis
    Pls no leaverino

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

We started out knowing each other when I was a regular. I came to you in admin chat and said "Hey Lemon, you should totally check out my application." and, in which you replied, "Looks like I'm never going to look at your application."
    2 months later and we're spamming "HORSE" quotes in the staff skype group for fun. I'm glad that we were able to have small fun with each other, and I'm going to miss you. :(

9. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Best of luck with your job as well as your classes! It was a joy to work with you, and I'll be looking forward to still see you ingame from time to time. You've set an excellent example and hopefully there will be many who follow it.

Take care, you'll be missed.

10. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

You were someone I always looked up to when I was new to this community, I'll miss seeing you as a staff member. See ya around.

11. Sam

Sam VIP

I watched you get mod,admin & lead.
    Good times,farewell.
    #tbt

• Like Like x 1
  12. I didn't see you very much,

/end

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

14. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

Yeah, you didn't get to see me for the 1200 or so hours I was on? My activity was pretty damn low for the last month or so.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  15. I always thought we had some good talks and stuff, and we had some fun times staffing togeather, you were an excellent mod, lead, and an admin, good luck with life man.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Rasta

Rasta kektop VIP

Why you gotta do dis :mad::mad:

17. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

*statement redacted*

Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
  18. Serious Lawyerbot

Serious Lawyerbot Supporter

See ya around lemoncakes. Been a long time coming with and all. Persuasive arse you tended to be :p hahahaha

19. AlCo owns

AlCo owns The one and only VIP Emerald

Thanks for being the one to pick me up and being a great admin. You will be missed

I wish you the best with everything.

20. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

You have always shown supreme leadership skills, and I admire you for it. You were also a close friend. See you around.