Well...This is Acoward

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by aco taco, Nov 29, 2016.

1. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

emosquirrel thanks you for the near pointless donation you made in his name a while back.

wink thanks you for being an excellent admin and role model for this community, and wishes you the best in everything you persue!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Hey man, good luck to your endeavors and I hope you find success in the career you're taking. Even though I have not spent that much time with you, whenever I did though it was fun af (I even got to know your TS password :eek:). Hope to see you in the servers again, sooner rather than later :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

In the time I was here in which you were staff, back when you were mod (since I didn't get to see you actively as an Admin), I liked what I saw. You were a great moderator, and I feel you deserved the admin rank you got. When there were 3 openings, I was talking to other staff about people I saw fit for the spot and of the staff active at the time, you were one of the few I wanted to get the spot. I'm upset that I didn't get more of a chance to see you active and In charge of your own team, or even get to know you more. Not that I can say from experience, But I understand over time, you have to give up more and more free time, I see why you resigned, and I wish you the best of luck with your career and IRL life. If you ever get the chance, I'm sure at least a few people would love to see you around here and there (If that is even possible).

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Nooooo :cry:

Aco, I'm so sorry to see you go... I know that we never had that much interaction but it's still saddening to see you, one of the most colorful people in this community, go. Heck, I owe most of my training as trial to you!
    Take care, Aco. You've done the right thing, even if it means breaking our hearts. I'm sure great things await you, so go get 'em!
    Best of luck. We'll miss you! :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. King_of_Assassins

King_of_Assassins VIP Emerald

Sad to see you go man but I'm glad your career is taking off, and only 200 days pfft I'm currently at 237 with a friend which is the highest so far and we are going for 365. Good luck with everything!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

You told me a few days ago this was coming. I wasn't ready then and I'm not ready now.

From the late night talks to the outlandish name calling and banter, we had a great deal of discussion, and even more so, a greater deal of laughs. I remember the night before our promotion, when I was asked about potential candidates for admin, I said, "Aco Taco, a man who's best interest is for the community." Little did we know the next day that we would be getting promoted together. We shared many of the same thoughts, ideas, and experiences together as we transitioned from moderators to administrators. And to be completely transparent: I wouldn't want to share that adventure with anyone else. I love you dude.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 5
  7. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

Bye
    Thanks for the training even though it didn't amount to anything good ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. puns are bad for your health says the w.h.o

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

wtf no tag

I remember you talking about photography a lot and your intentions to make it a career back in your earlier days with us. I'm glad to see that kicked off for you. The photos on your website are incredible, so I have no doubts you've got a very successful journey ahead of you.

Best of luck, Aco!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  10. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

It's been a while since I've been this saddened by a resignation, and I know you told me it was coming, but damn, I can never be ready for stuff like this. I know it may sound rude, but Aco, when I first met you, I didn't like you. I don't know what it was, but when I talked with you, I just didn't want to be around you. I only say this because I think that it will stress how much I'm super glad and humbled that I got to know you because holy shit I'm absolutely stupid. I really feel bad about it now especially with how well you did your job here and how much you showed me that you were an amazing person. You ran an amazingly close team, and you did things as an admin with passion. The more I learned about you, the more that I found to appreciate and respect. I wish that I ended up closer to you in the end, but activity times and real life kinda got in the way there. I still really care about you though and I'm glad that in some way I managed to show that to you. I'll never delete you off Steam, so if you have something that you want to talk to be about or just want to say hello, just know that I'm always willing to talk if you catch me when I'm awake. Also hmu if you're ever interested in league again since I'll pretty much always be interested in doing that with you as well. I really hope you go far in your dream career field and I hope you know that I'll always be cheering for you! I love you man, take care.

• Friendly Friendly x 7
  11. RaYm0nD

RaYm0nD VIP Bronze

My thread goes back to relevance.
    [​IMG]

• Dumb Dumb x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Speaking of relevance, nice comment!

Anywho, it's sad to see you go Aco. You were a great person to talk and work with. The late nights for fun on team speak.

Also, your photos and sc is pretty lit.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

You already know. . .

I'm gonna miss you but when I hear your name in the future, I'll have all these dumbass memories and be like ayyyy sahh proud :love: ;-; really so happy and proud of you!

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Aco,

Man it feels like it was only yesterday that we were bonding out Frozen huh? Funny how things change and look at us now! Although you're leaving it's still pretty cool to see us to weird dorky mods get to where we were heh. Also, you better fucking own that shit dude. Your photography has always been something I have admired and I can't wait to see you grow and become even better than you already are. With that being said I'll miss you. We all will. It always sucks to see another one of us have to go but you're doing so for good reasons. You better keep us all posted on how you go with that career of yours okay??

Best of luck Aco, take good care of yourself :LOL:

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Fuzzy Slug

Fuzzy Slug The Slug Army VIP Emerald

Farewell, friend. You will be missed.

• Friendly Friendly x 2