Weed. Good? Bad? And why.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Chill, May 31, 2014.

?

Is weed bad?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. No

34 vote(s)
    61.8%
  3. Maybe

11 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Snak

Snak Banned

Stop creeping on what the teenage girls in your suburban area are doing, and jesus atleast get your info right. 10$ an ounce? Your either high or highly misinformed..

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Fever

Fever SiCKER THAN PNEUMONiA VIP

No one is ever going to sell an ounce for ten bucks unless it's laced and they're trying to kill her- or they're trying to sell her fake shit. And even then...lol....

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Fever

Fever SiCKER THAN PNEUMONiA VIP

@thanemartin4

And on another note- why would this story even remotely effect our views and opinions on the drug? Like let's think about this: a stupid 14/15 year old bought crap "weed" for $10 an ounce and the cops caught her. So she was either A) selling to the WRONG people who snitched on her, B) waving the stuff in front of cops or C) her mom found out.

Like it behooves me that you think every piece of evidence you've given thus far is either legitimate or effective. Don't get me started on your typos either. You're clearly high or nine years old lmfao.

4. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

Honestly, my best guess is that was an undercover cop of sorts.
    They do "sell less" to young kids to appeal too them more.

5. thanemartin4

thanemartin4 Regular Member

My bad it was gram not ounce. (Imperial and metric) and the cops caught her smoking it.

6. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

That's her fault lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. stormcreator

stormcreator I am The Flying Wombat. Kythol is the bae. <3 VIP

8. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

I grew up in a really small hippy town in B.C, so when I was 15 I smoked at least one joint pretty much every night... Unfortunately, I don't like weed. I've smoked a lot of it, and I just can't enjoy it. Makes me too anxious and shit, have doubts about my self image and what I'm saying. Pretty sure it's a depression thing, as that runs in the family. My girlfriend has the same thing with it, though, so that's nice. It's about the same with mushrooms and acid, too. Well, acid is a little better than both of them, but uh, it lasts way too fucking long to be enjoyed... Can't do MDMA either, since I say nice things to people I don't like when on it, then want to kill myself when off it.

The best drug is Ketamine. And no, it's not just for horses. Fun fact: Ketamine is an anti depressive, and makes people happy (and not an over the top happy like MDMA). Since the happiness from ketamine is so fast acting (faster than MDMA, faster than any prescription drug for depression), they're trying to make a sort of ketamine variant to medicate people with depression (ketamine is already prescribed for this, rarely, but this drug would be prescribed a lot more). The main thing about why they want to use ketamine for medicinal purposes on humans, is that a lot of times people with depression are thinking about killing themselves, and current drugs prescribed for it take a few weeks to actually start to take effect (whereas ketamine takes about 5 minutes), so by using it it could possibly save many lives of people who can't wait weeks and would kill themselves before a prescription drug started to take effect (and prescription drugs are total bullshit, by the way, unless taken in quantities over the recommended limit. I was prescribed Seroquel, an antisphycotic drug, for sometime, and it did not help at all).

There's also this gigantic stigma going around with ketamine that it makes people stupid, which is not proven at all by science. What is proven is that ketamine and PCP create holes in the brains of rats, but not humans. Which is about as logical as people saying rat poison is as dangerous for humans as it is for rats (which is also not true, as rats cannot vomit, and that is why rat poison is effective. They cannot rid their bodies of the poison in time).

And when it comes to people worried about dying on ketamine, or overdosing, that is also a bullshit fear. What they should be worried about is taking ketamine and mixing it with other drugs (specifically alcohol), as that can be very dangerous, and can kill you (don't mix downers and downers). And as far as overdosing goes, it's actually impossible to do, as once you reach a certain intake of ketamine you will "K hole", which is an outer body experience that leaves you pretty much unconscious for about an hour, and unable to take more ketamine. And when you wake up front the K hole, the effects of the ketamine will be pretty much worn off, and doing more would just put you in another (the outer body experience is apparently incredible as long as all you did was ketamine, and didn't mix it with other drugs. Never had one myself). Only two people have actually died from doing only ketamine (not mixing drugs), and guess how they died? They drowned in baths. Because they K holed, and became unconscious. Which is pretty much like someone drinking enough alcohol till they pass out in a bath. So less people have died from ketamine than alcohol, so it's strange that there's such a weird stigma about it.

Ketamine is also not physically addictive, but can become physiologically addictive in certain people (most likely people who did it every day, just like how eating a bag of potato chips every day can make you addicted to potato chips), and the only reported health issues caused by ketamine are bladder issues (one dude had to get a bladder transplant), which surfaced after about 20 years of doing large amounts of ketamine daily (the effect that alcohol would have on your body would still probably be a whole lot worse).

If you don't know much about ketamine or what it is like, it is a Dissociate drug (usually best taken when alone, as socializing can become difficult at high quantities; however, I use it as a party drug often and I find no problems with socializing. Most important thing to keep in mind is just don't do too much (doing too much is actually kind of difficult, honestly). It's also a pain reliever, and euphoric. As well as an anti depressive. And it's effects are sort of like being drunk, except your thoughts are a lot cooler, you're not as dumb. You're only really drunk coordination wise. Vision is a little strange too, can't read very well unless reading with only one eye. And of course, makes you euphoric and happy. It lasts about 45 minutes, usually.

A good means of understanding ketamine, is to go out and buy a bottle of robitussin cough syrup, and chug it all in a couple of seconds. The part of cough syrup that gets you high, DXM, is a dissociate drug just like Ketamine. Gotta be honest, I actually like DXM a whole lot more than ketamine since it's cheaper, lasts a lot longer, and makes me have a lot more interesting thoughts (as well as play piano like a god somehow), but after doing it a few times a week for about 3 months, my stomach can't handle that taste anymore. But honestly, DXM really seems to just make you really fucking smart, and have all these amazing thoughts, which make perfect sense in your mind, and are so abstract and beautiful, but then when you try to write them down or say them, you end up saying about 3 words which make no real sense to other people and realize that what you're thinking in your mind cannot be communicated. DXM is also not very bad for you, unless it has the acetaminophen in it, which is basically tylenol which at high quantities damages your liver quite badly (although I'm pretty sure most robitussin bottles don't contain it). The weird thing about cough syrup is, every brand gives you a different high! Even two different types of robitussin will give you two different highs (one makes you walk sort of like a robot, which is why they call it "robo tripping". I don't like that one, the other one is way better. The robo tripping one is for retards, don't do it).

Ummm, but yeah, forgot this was a weed thread. I think it should be made legal; however, i wouldn't do it because I don't enjoy it. I just want Ketamine to get the love it goddamn deserves.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. ridge

ridge VIP

10. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

bad

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Classical

Classical He who does not fear death dies only once. Bronze

To me cannabis is quite similar to alcohol. As with everything in life moderation is key, get drunk all the time and you will get liver damage and various other problems.
    Same thing with cannabis, get stoned all the time and you will get lung damage and various other problems.

As far as legalization goes, the war on drugs in the US is a massive machine that is oiled by taxpayer money. The black market, federal agencies and private prisons need cannabis to be illegal to keep the status quo. So it will take some time to become fully legalized because both sides of the drug war want it to stay that way. It will be a state by state thing until it reaches a tipping point.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Just watch The Union on Netflix

• Agree Agree x 1