Vip+

Discussion in 'Store and Donations' started by ExtraJuicyTable, Sep 29, 2013.

1. ExtraJuicyTable

ExtraJuicyTable Staying under the radar. VIP

Do i have to do all the credit card stuff to renew it, or will it just take 10$ from the acc?

2. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

It will not take money from your account, you will be required to donate an additional $10 for every extra month of VIP+ you want. If you do not want to donate anymore, it will just demote you to regular VIP. And you can donate for + any other month you want.

3. ExtraJuicyTable

ok but in the furture it should just ask to charge your credit card not having to do all the credit card stuff.

4. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

In order for us to do that then it wouldn't be considered a donation and we would have to store your credit card info. With paypal, they handle the credit card information and none of your sensitive info is passed on to us. This ensures that your information is kept secure on Paypal's highly encrypted servers. And if we were to get hacked, I don't have to worry about my players sensitive information being compromised.

It's a small hassle for you but the payoff is much greater for the security of all donators.

You can donate the money up front. For each $10 you donate after the first $20 (for VIP which is required) you get a months worth of VIP+. The donation screen should tell you how long until it expires when you select the different amounts.

5. ExtraJuicyTable

O, ok i understand

6. PixelAura

PixelAura VIP

You could setup and invoice on paypal for 10$ a month if highwon would accept that