Finished Venti

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Darktooth, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Cake

Cake I like red VIP

1. I wish to actually become good at this game and get called a hacker
    2. Probably all the people and how they're so welcoming and chill
    3. The only thing I'd really like to see is maybe more weapons? Kinda a big thing but i've used almost all of them and again, am bad with every last one.
    4. Well, I havent really met you or talked to you but best wishes on your birthday!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Stocking ❤

Stocking ❤ Repent VIP Bronze

I normally don't enter giveaways, but since it's a celebration I'll give it a shot.
    • Finish all of the projects I'm working on for Development.
    • The diverse expanse of people, some more welcoming than others, who hang out, share content, and play games together. and lowkey, drunk dog
    • I'd like there to be a little more content in regards to player models and other donator
    • Happy birthday DT! You are one year closer to your inevitable death. But you're 20 now! Yay!
    Gratz on the year! May you have many more great years to come!

3. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

• What you wish to accomplish this year: Finally finish the backlog of TTT maps I have to make
    • Your favorite thing about this community: The staff, they(we) are always serious and so friendly <3
    • One thing you'd like to see happen here, like an event, a content update, etc.: Add my TTT maps :3
    • Wish your Lead Administrator (I'll be a Lead here for a year this February 21st!) a Happy Birthday.: Happy Birthday Darthtooth!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

• What you wish to accomplish this year
    Actually do my studies on time for once
    • Your favorite thing about this community
    Everyone can be scrubs and yet be professional and serious when needed
    • One thing you'd like to see happen here, like an event, a content update, etc.
    ffs get STTT Achievements and DR Level Up system up
    • Wish your Lead Administrator (I'll be a Lead here for a year this February 21st!) a Happy Birthday.
    Wow you vain bastard
    jk
    happy birthday scrubtooth
    (also venti means wind wtf does that mean)

• What you wish to accomplish this year - Do my articleship from a good CA firm.
    • Your favorite thing about this community - The peopleeee!
    • One thing you'd like to see happen here, like an event, a content update, etc. - Colt 1911 on EU1, removal of Gun Game
    • Wish your Lead Administrator (I'll be a Lead here for a year this February 21st!) a Happy Birthday. - Happppeeh Burthdaayyy! (belated :#)

5. Aarow

Aarow VIP

1. I wish to get straight A's then apply to a 4-year university,
    2. The dank memes
    3. Grant me Owner (jk lol)
    4. Feliz compleanos, mi compadre.

6. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Finally getting into University for my ten-year course and pushing past everything that's been stopping me, the past six years of my life have been something else and I'm glad things are beginning to look somewhat better.
    Oh god, it's the people that I meet here daily, whether good or bad they always seem to bring my mind to ease with life, they remind me things could be a lot worse and that I have to look for the silver lining in everything. Without this community I never would have met some of the people that have helped me more then I'll ever let them know.
    • One thing you'd like to see happen here, like an event, a content update, etc.
    As a long-term player, @Highwon had a really great idea quite some time ago that hopefully he remembers it, maybe it's been scrapped or maybe he's still trying to figure out a way to work with it. If not I need a new way to spend my points, as it stands I just give away random amounts to random people while I play so they're more or less just sitting in my account.
    • Wish your Lead Administrator (I'll be a Lead here for a year this February 21st!) a Happy Birthday.
    As mentioned Happy Hanukkah there DT you're now an old man, congratulations on making it two whole decades without dying! We're the same age so this is weird for me, but hey good on you :)

Gift Elite To: @Ragman or @Pika
    Undertale To: Myself, holy jeez I wanna play it. I now have it, omgosh it's amazing.
    Gold and VIP+ To: @DrkSephy ;)

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

By the way, in case this wasn't obvious already: This giveaway has multiple winners. One person doesn't win the entire prize. Sorry if that was confusing!! Good luck everyone, 8 days left!

• Informative Informative x 4
  8. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

• What you wish to accomplish this year: move to Ontario and get into college there
    • Your favorite thing about this community: would be the community in its whole
    • One thing you'd like to see happen here, like an event, a content update, etc: an easter event that brings back the bulk cannon so i can buy t and rek people
    And Happy birthday DT :)

9. What I wish to accomplish this year: Make mod for TTT
    My favorite thing about the community: I love how everyone is so involved and everyone gets along
    One thing I'd like to see on here is the defibrillator added to TTT
    Happy birthday!!! Party hard!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Kuba

Kuba VIP

• I wish to accomplish many things this year. First of all, I want to be successful my sophomore year. Second of all, I want to find a better job and have a better relationship(s) than I previously had. Finally, I want everyone that I know on this server and in my life to have a happy, healthy, and successful year!
    • My favorite thing about this community is that of how much fun it is playing on it and how most of the time I get along with everyone!
    • One thing that I would love to have integrated into the servers/community is the idea of having a mini-game only server. Many people disagreed with this idea but I still think that it would bring joy and good memories to many people! :D
    • Happy birthday @Disruptionz! Although I haven't known you for a long time, I still wish you the best of everything and wish you a happy year! I also wish you many success as of being a Lead-Admin and wish you the best of times as a 20 year old!

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Funny Funny x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Kuba

Kuba VIP

So, if everyone is rating my post "winner", that means I won! Hell yeah. :D

• Optimistic Optimistic x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

I wish to accomplish Drivers Ed this year
    My favorite thing about this community is the rules, It's the most structured Gmod Community I've been in.
    A thing I would love to see happen here is @Skyrossm's Map mcMotel
    Happy Birthday @Darktooth

14. WxAaRoNxW

WxAaRoNxW Regular Member

Copy pasted, cuz I can't memorize them if I'm this lazy atm...

• What you wish to accomplish this year : To be not lazy at being an artist (I sometimes get bored mid way whenever I draw
    • Your favorite thing about this community : da ladies *me gusta*jk, I guess the server's pointshop skill system, (but I hate link's hit box....)
    • One thing you'd like to see happen here, like an event, a content update, etc. : SPECTATOR DEATHMATCH (so we don't have to alt tab to ignore being a spec)(that is of course if the server doesn't lag with that in
    • Wish your Lead Administrator (I'll be a Lead here for a year this February 21st!) a Happy Birthday. : Otanjoubi Omedetou () Dark Tooth-kun (not from japan(but still an asian))

P.S am I an MIA?..... usually not active zzzz

Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
    • What you wish to accomplish this year: Hopefully Graduate from my 2 year college this semester and move on to my university next semester to pursue a 2 majors: abstract mathematics and Computer Science
    • Your favorite thing about this community: I guess the how Active the community and mods are. Yes sometimes the mods cant be everywhere at once since they are people too, but the community can ban together to report major offenders. The community is also actively playing on the servers.
    • One thing you'd like to see happen here, like an event, a content update, etc.: Honestly for TTT i would like to see a better algorithm for randomizing the Events that are played because i believe i have seen "Gun Game" played 3 times in a row on the same server. Another thing i would like is a stat based reward system for points in TTT. Like Most Ts killed in a week/month,most innos killed as a T in a week/month, and Most DNA collected( as both D and Inno since inno can get DNA scanner from dead detective) in a week/month and etc. Edit: also maybe a warhammer 40k space marine skin.
    • Wish your Lead Administrator (I'll be a Lead here for a year this February 21st!) a Happy Birthday. : https://media.giphy.com/media/FxJdwYkhJ3TeE/giphy.gif

Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
  15. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

• What you wish to accomplish this year : Obtain my Associates in Science and move on to a university.
    • Your favorite thing about this community : The staff, they are better than the staff of any other server I have ever been on. 10/10 needs more.
    • One thing you'd like to see happen here, like an event, a content update, etc. : Nyan Cat Gun and Let Me Take A Selfie jihad
    • Wish your Lead Administrator (I'll be a Lead here for a year this February 21st!) a Happy Birthday. : Happy Birthday mate! <3

16. Turtles

Turtles 100% Certified Reptile VIP

1. This year I hope to become a much more invested part of the Serious Gmod community, and become more experienced as a journalist.
    2. My favorite thing about this community is how familiar everyone is with each other and how strong the moderating system is.
    3. I want every single weapon in the traitor buy menu to be replaced with the malfunction pistol.
    4. Happy Birthday man, hope it was a good year.

1. To be more active
    2. The community itself, the people
    3. A weapon extension update
    4.Happy Lead-Admin-Day

17. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

I'm looking forwords to working to get my permit later in the year.
    My favorite thing in this community is probably the fact taht it is easy to talk to people.
    LION (also i want to see danktooth play DR)
    Happy B-day danktooth