Finished Venti

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Darktooth, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

[​IMG]

As of 1:20 pm today, I'll have official hit two decades of age. To celebrate this occasion, I usually give back to the people I care about, in an effort to redeem myself and grant myself good karma, and to make the ones I love feel good.

The Contents
    To Be Eligible
    To Enter
    The drawing will happen on February 21st, the one year anniversary of me becoming a Lead Administrator.

Thank you all for impacting my time here in a positive manner. I don't think I'll be doing anything for my birthday, so maybe I can spend some of it with some of you. :)

Good luck, everyone!!

*EDIT: Added Steam Game and another Elite.*
    Darktooth [​IMG]

• Winner x 13
    • Friendly x 6
    • Like x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
  2. Change

Change VIP Bronze

Congratulations!!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Senko

Senko Euphoria Supporter

• What you wish to accomplish this year: Becoming a moderator for this community
    • Your favorite thing about this community: You my love. You are my favorite thing
    • One thing you'd like to see happen here, like an event, a content update, etc. : Post a video of your self dancing with a dog on your head.
    • Wish your Lead Administrator (I'll be a Lead here for a year this February 21st!) a Happy Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

4. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

What you wish to accomplish: Winning more giveaways
    Favorite thing about this community: Winning giveaways
    One thing you'd like to see happen here, like an event, a content update, etc. : @Sinz giving stripping lessons
    Wish your Lead Administrator (I'll be a Lead here for a year this February 21st!) a Happy Birthday: Happy Birthday Disruptions Darktooth

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

What you wish to accomplish this year: Go through with my plans for Summer, stop being lazy in school.
    Your favorite thing about this community: im only here for the memes
    One thing you'd like to see happen here, like an event, a content update, etc: @Carned's achievement system maps are cool

ur cute @Darktooth

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

~ Record some songs with my band.
    ~ I love the acceptance that I have received throughout my time here. Also Death stations.
    ~ More Jihad sounds.
    ~ Happy Birthday, Darktooth!

7. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

What you wish to accomplish this year: Get into a University
    Your favorite thing about this community: @Sinz
    One thing you'd like to see happen here, like an event, a content update, etc.: More Lions from Highwon
    Wish your Lead Administrator (I'll be a Lead here for a year this February 21st!) a Happy Birthday. : Happy Birthday Italian #2 #1

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

• What you wish to accomplish this year: Make a big attempt to fix whatever I broke whether its friendships and problems. I will try fixing it.
    • Your favorite thing about this community: Memes
    • One thing you'd like to see happen here, like an event, a content update, etc.: Birthday Lion surprise
    • Wish your Lead Administrator (I'll be a Lead here for a year this February 21st!) a Happy Birthday: Happy Birthday Bitch :D

9. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

• What you wish to accomplish this year
    Survive this year, then join the military.
    • Your favorite thing about this community
    Getting randomly moved when I'm playing league on teamspeak.
    (Probably my friends in this community, some of them are okay)
    • One thing you'd like to see happen here, like an event, a content update, etc.
    Adding maps without removing them.
    • Wish your Lead Administrator (I'll be a Lead here for a year this February 21st!) a Happy Birthday.
    happy birthday, I guess.

10. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

• What you wish to accomplish this year: Gotta get those grades, even better than before.
    • Your favorite thing about this community: Literally everyone, all the staff who do so much great work as well as the top tier regulars who make the hell on Vanilla enjoyable.
    • One thing you'd like to see happen here, like an event, a content update, etc.: I'd really love to see my end song suggestion in the next TTT content update ^^

HAPPY BIRTH DAY THANKS AGAIN FOR THE ELITE. BEING 21 IS NICE.

11. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

Happy Birthday Darktooth, have a good one mate.

One thing I wish to accomplish this year is to complete my course at a film school I'm attending.
    Something I think should be added, achievements. http://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/serious-ttt-achievements-reborn.6702/
    What I like about this community are giveaways like these that gives me hope to get free goodies but I never win anything.

12. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

• What you wish to accomplish this year: Moving out, Switching from a day job to programming full time.
    • Your favorite thing about this community: The people, the friends I've met and the people I get to hang out with daily.
    • One thing you'd like to see happen here, like an event, a content update, etc.: Toon Link the Lead Admin.
    • Wish your Lead Administrator (I'll be a Lead here for a year this February 21st!) a Happy Birthday: happy day of birth wtf darktooth stop snooping

13. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

What you wish to accomplish this year
    Get the summer job I'm gunning for.
    Your favorite thing about this community
    The people/the way it's set up.
    One thing you'd like to see happen here, like an event, a content update, etc.
    DR XP system. pls
    Wish your Lead Administrator (I'll be a Lead here for a year this February 21st!) a Happy Birthday.
    Happy Birthday. Did you know that in this day in history, Bill Clinton is acquitted by the United States Senate in his impeachment trial? The more you know

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

ayo dt happy bday, keep doing you boo boo
    • What you wish to accomplish this year: I want to try to get more involved with the community again among other things.
    • Your favorite thing about this community: All the nerds on here ;)
    • One thing you'd like to see happen here, like an event, a content update, etc.: I want prophunt honestly

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. This year I hope to master the programming language of Java. My favorite thing about this community is how a majority of the user base is active on the forums. I'd love to see some changes with the map voting system to where less popular maps are still played as well. Happy birthday @Darktooth!

16. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Happiest of birthdays papa Darktooth :3 You better enjoy that legendary!

I really have no idea to be honest. This is the most clueless about things I have ever been. I have no real direction for this year and in a way I am kind of excited for it. Being someone who has always had everything elaborately planned from day one it is pretty liberating to not have any things planned that I need to accomplish.
      My favourite thing about this community is the fact that over all, we all gel together pretty well. Not only that but this community has brought me so much love and joy and I honestly love everyone here. I feel welcomed and I feel at home in this community. You're pretty much all my family and I love it. I really do.
    • One thing you'd like to see happen here, like an event, a content update, etc.
      Honestly would love to see some more golden skins for other weapons we have available. Like come on, who doesn't want a golden colt?
    Thanks so much for the giveaway birthday boy! ^_^

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

What you wish to accomplish this year: Graduate, obtain a driver's license and make it to Europe to visit some of the family! :sneaky:
    Your favorite thing about this community: The people.
    One thing you'd like to see happen here, like an event, a content update, etc: A golden colt like @Anna said would be pretty dope. I'd also like to see more purchasable things in the pointshop that aren't jihads sounds or skins.

[​IMG]

Happy birthday Rosie.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  18. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

• Wish your Lead Administrator (I'll be a Lead here for a year this February 21st!) a Happy Birthday.
    1) Just to graduate and to find some work afterwards.
    2) Favorite thing? I'd say the people. If the people weren't so awesome, I wouldn't be here right now.
    3) One thing I would enjoy seeing is some new jihad sounds and skins. Maybe some more than just those. :) The golden skins or maybe some customizable skins beyond golden skins.
    4) Uh happy birthday @Disruptionz :p XD jk Happy birthday @Darktooth .

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  19. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

1) To continue to maintain and expand relationships with others.
    2) Sinz
    3) JarJar Player Model
    4) You are more meme than man at this point, have a nice birthday. 20 sucks, but I guess 21 won't be too bad for you in America, so congrats on being closer to that.

Entering for Highwon

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

• I have some personal goals, but overall I wish to become more active, build up an even better relationship with everyone in the community, and help make this year even greater than 2015 was.
      • The dedicated staff and players.
      • I'd like to see content more regularly put out, and have unused features replaced.
      • Happy birthday rosie

• Friendly Friendly x 1