Denied turtwig's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by turtwig, Jan 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turtwig

turtwig VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    fuck off im not autistic
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:72803177
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Okay, so its a really long story but basically everyone was trolling on East 1 with racist terms and names and everything. Rose was on but they couldn't do jack shit because it was like 15 trolls vs 1 mod. Then, they called on wink to come on to ban the two trolls with racist names for a month. After, wink told me to be careful because I was "treading on water" and I was just playing normally. I admit that on that round I rdmed two people (which should warrant two slays not a fucking 5 day global ban), one being a misclick and the other me just messing around with .shirt. But, the other people I had reason to kill, as they either killed people or passed an unided. Wish didn't even report me, only shirt and the one guy that I misclicked on reported me and boom I was banned for mass rdm. He didnt even open a report and didn't think that I would have killed people legitamently.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    None, I have @.shirt as a witness as he remembers me shooting him in the back of the head with a jackhammer lol but I forgot to trigger my nvidia shadowplay. I think, if the logs go back enough, you can see that there was only 2 reports, not 4 therefore assuming that I massed rdmed and banning me randomly.​

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Tagging @wink for this since you're banned by him.

3. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

Okay, i was on the server at this time and Turtwig did not deserve any ban. It was a very comical type of night and we were all having a good time. He never mass rdmd intentionally or non intentionally. Really he didn't break any rules except the occasional n bomb dropped, but who doesn't occasionally drop that?

4. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Hey @turtwig , I'm currently out of my house right now. Please give some time and get back home to post my evidence.

I'll take this opportunity to also tag my trial mod @Walker to provide screenshots of all the reports against you last night.

5. turtwig

turtwig VIP

maybe im confusing trevor and shirt, sorry I was so fucking tired it was like 2 last night

6. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

Yeah i was there with the car and all that good stuff.

7. Walker

Walker Hell yeah VIP

Sorry for the late reply, I was also out of the house for the day. Anyhow, here is the evidence that had been collected last night against you.
    To start off, I was notified when I had gotten on the server that you were on your on your 2nd warning for harassment (by wink).
    You had made several false reports against one player, Due to failure on my part, I did not capture all of them but the last one, but will still display it as an example.
    Screenshot (4).png

The constant false reports were after Wink had notified that you were "treading on water"

As for the RDM,
    You had one count on the map previous of the one in which you were banned. This slay was rolled over as I was told.

Garry's Mod 2017-01-21_01-16-56.png

Here are the damage logs all from the same round which show one RDM at the beginning of the round with a Raging Bull, and two more with a Jack Hammer.
    Garry's Mod 2017-01-21_01-36-46 (2).png
    Garry's Mod 2017-01-21_01-36-38 (2).png
    Garry's Mod 2017-01-21_01-36-31 (2).png

Out of the three counts, One player had reported you
    Screenshot (3).png

At that point, wink felt it necessary to ban you.
    This is all the evidence that I had collected last night. wink maybe able to provide more, and give you a final verdict on your situation.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2017
  8. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

Those reports and answers all look legit? He reported a player for harrassment and then he answered you when you reported him. Not sure why you posted that. Also when you said he mass rdmd he did not, i got kos'd and he killed me. Please look into situations more before you do a giant ban like a 5 day global ban.

9. john redcorn

Currently at work, will provide more evidence on my part when I get home. I do want to address

Honestly, I screwed up here. I failed to fully look into those situations walker show in the logs due to a miscommunication, I do apologise for all parties afflicted as those should of been fully reported and looked into. Hopefully this can serve as a learning experience for me and my trial. However, I'll address the 'huge five day global ban' when I get home.

10. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

Alright thanks. I think you are a terrific admin so im not personally mad. Most staff members don't even admit they fucked up lol.

11. john redcorn

Thanks Trevor, however I'll lock this til I get home to prevent it from getting off topic

12. turtwig

turtwig VIP

Sorry for taking so long, I was at dinner celebrating my mom's birthday.

First off, thank you wink for being very professional. But, I would like to respond to those RDM cases as to why 2/3 of them are invalid.

The first screenshot of the zomb.org report, I feel, was justified. I made some type of joke then she went to some admin and started complaining. Yes, what she said was obviously a joke, but in the way the admin took my joke they should have taken it the same way. And I actually don't even remember the other reports that could have been considered false reports.

Now, for the RDM. The first report, (of the misclick), basically what happened is my mouse is really close to my keyboard because I squish two monitors, a Razer blackwidow, and a Razer Deathadder on a desk no more than 3 feet wide. Then, when I was trying to plant a C4 that was on the ceiling on stairs, I was jumping down them and looking up trying to activate the menu. After about 3 times, I tried again but when moving my mouse it hit the keyboard and my t-buddy was walking down the stairs. And as for it moving over from a ban that is 1 day to a ban that is 5 days, I feel like, is very unjustified if I took the slay for 13 damage that was a misclick.

For the other map, the first RDM was RDM. Not going to lie.

The second kill I got that round on Trevor, he was kosed therefore it was justified. (That's why Trevor didnt report me...)

The third kill, literally four seconds before he killed an inno... wtf?

Oh, and btw Trevor, thanks for the sick meme LOL

13. john redcorn

@turtwig thanks for taking the time to appeal your ban today.

Last night, I hopped on a quite toxic server and issued several group trolling bans, as we already established. After cleaning up the server a bit, I noticed a bit of harassment/spamming on your part:

Unforuntately, I do not have my first warning screenshotted. However, I did get your response to it captured
    [​IMG]

After you said some borderline things over voice chat/after receiving evidence for spamming from earlier, I believe I issued you a second warning as seen here

I believe this speaks loads about your character. However, I do once again have to apologize for the false RDM ban reasoning behind part of this ban, so I'll adjust it to a 1 day global. After these 1day is up, please behave more in accordance with our servers harassment and spamming policies. If you have any questions about my reasoning, feel free to shoot me a forum PM.

APPEAL: DENIED, but REDUCED

Cheers,

wink

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.