Turning in my badge and gun.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Shaddoll, Aug 16, 2016.

1. $crim

$crim What's New VIP Silver

This is really sad to see, always fun to be around and a great guy. Good luck in college and your future, hope to see you return soon.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

F
    Woah, wow. You were a great mod and a great person. You always seemed to save the toxic and catch the hackers. Didn't really talk to you outside of that. Take care.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

I have so much to say about this. Too much in fact so I'll keep it short.

Like you said
    You are my best friend and I have shared so many memories with you in and out of the community and we will continue to make more.

I dearly hope that you eventually join us again as it pains me not to see you in cyan. You were an amazing mod and have done so much to help the community.

Until that time I wish you the best with college and as for your mental state, you know where to find me.

Your Best Friend, DarkLegion

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Xaxago

Xaxago "Goodbye Mike"-Eleven VIP

Very sad to see you go but I understand, have a great time in college ;-;

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

I don't know what it was but once I first saw your introduction my first thought was "I bet that kid has a mod app in, he'll probably get picked up. Maybe it's because I played yugioh or maybe it's because it was actually well written but I was very happy to see you join the staff team although I don't think we've ever actually interacted with each other.

Rest in pepperonis

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

[​IMG]

you were a great moderator - I will miss you! I hope things get easier for you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Wish we could talk more on TS babe

Good luck at the shitshow that is college

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Who will play electronicore with me in plug.dj now :(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Electric

Electric I'm just a guy without a plan. VIP

Sad to see you go. You were a great mod and a better team mate. Thanks for helping me out.

R.I.Pepperonis.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

We should play League sometime when you're free ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. gunerz.117

gunerz.117 Spartans never die. VIP

:( Bye Shaddoll, good luck in college.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Mate, I love you. You're a really good guy who has all of the best pieces of a really good friend. You and Darklegion gave me a home when I got back to the staff team, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm glad I got to know you better this second time around, and I'm glad it's not over and that I'll get to know you better as time goes by.

We lost a great guy today, but you know that they always come back.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Damn Shaddoll, you were from the first mods I Remember when I first joined seriousgmod, sad to see you go and the fact I never got to talk with you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

It's so sad to see you go considering that (at least I thought) you were going to go far on this server.
    I know at the start, I was kinda a troll and you didn't have to best opinion of me but I found lately you were getting a better perspective of me and likewise with me and you.
    I wish things didn't have to be like this and as unbelievable as it seems, I'm gonna miss you a lot. Just remember, we will never forget you, you made an imprint.
    Hmu if you wanna play league whenever to cope with stress even though I'm a total scrub and I'm banned for the next 13 days :3
    You left a huge positive imprint on me and I won't forget it. I still can't believe you are leaving but nevertheless,

Goodbye Shaddoll and I wish you the best in college and your future.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Guess I wasn't close enough to get a tag :( I wasn't expecting a resignation from you either. I will say I had a lot of fun being around you and the others in TeamGBA on Teamspeak. From playing games such as WoW with you and @DarkLegion, league <--- @Guilty @Graze and etc. You're a great guy to be around and I'm glad I can consider you as a friend. Had a lot of memories with you and the group and I'm sad to see this happen. Be good and good luck in college, come back around when you can to say hi.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Etched

Etched That One Gay Guy VIP

I just don't want it to be real ;-;..

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I was one of the strangest people you could have ever met. I remember how your profile picture looked like a brain or something and it made me laugh. It's going to be a whole lot different for now on. Good luck in college. We already know your going to do great ;).

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  18. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Ajani

Ajani I'm a poet now! VIP

Wait no please come back you'll be missed my #teamcalvinbuddy

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

I remember the time I first trained you, like 1day after I got mod, fun times. Farewell.