Rejected TTT Camel V2

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Paradox, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Camel V2 Is a nicer looking version of camel it adds a Traitor trap it's a tiny bit bigger, it improves upon the following.

- Redesigned buildings
    - Texture fixes
    - 3D skybox
    - New areas
    - New lighting
    - Fixed exploits
    - Fixed errors
    - Custom sounds
    - Easter eggs
    - More details
    - Corrected annoyances
    - Traitor trap
    - Optimization
    - Hazards

Map Link:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=471237597&searchtext=ttt+camel

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

dam, this map looks different in a good way

• Like Like x 1
  3. Paradox

Bump for updated camel.

4. NinjaDragon48

NinjaDragon48 Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul VIP Emerald

I would love to see camel updated with T traps and the way it looks, right now I feel its underplayed yet a great map, forcing Ts to change there tactics a bit. I'll be giving +1 as long as there are no glitches and doesnt cause a mass amount of lag.

5. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

I'm not sure what causes problems with the sky for some people but this is what they're experiencing:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The client FPS can dip really low in certain parts of the map. I am going to hold off on this map until these issues are resolved. It was well received by the players on the server so it will make a great replacement once those issues are resolved.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Paradox

i'll have to look into it further but even with only css mounted i see it, even unsubbed from workshop to see if it's packed within it's bsp, give me some time to look into it.

7. Paradox

@Chai maybe you can fix it I tried, and it worked for me even within hammer so I don't know.

8. Paradox

It seems like it's a half life 1-2 skybox and should be a easy fix if @Chai or any member wants to create a simple edited fix or I can do it when i'm open and might optimize it.

9. Paradox

10. Paradox

Isn't old but since we could use new maps and such i'll bump, as the skybox was linked and would just need to be added to fastdl along with the map.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.