Approved Tobyrrr00's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Tobyrrr00, Dec 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tobyrrr00

Tobyrrr00 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Adolf Hitler®
    Your Steam ID:
    [U:1:156656081]
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because it was a very unfortunate series of events
    Evidence of Innocence:
    So i was going down the boat right. then somebody just starts shooting me from behind. luckily I can jump out of sight immediately to recoup. As i turn the corner there is this guy running straight towards me. In my mind the most logical explanation was that he shot me. So i kill the guy. He reports me. He tells me that he didn't do squat and i apologize. I had to go some bs youth skit practice so I got out of the game. What i didn't know was that it is frowned upon to leave a game immediately after getting reported.​

2. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

It looks like you were banned by @DieKasta for RDM and Leave. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Hey Toby,

I banned you for RDM and Leave (1st Offense) whilst we were playing on West earlier.

[​IMG]

You admitted to leaving after, so there's really no need for me to post a pic of that.

However, due to it being your first offence and the fact your appeal is politely written, I will be Accepting your appeal. In the future, be cautious when leaving any of the servers in our community when you may have RDMed.

Merry Christmas!
    Appeal:
    Accepted
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.