tloCK* on aimbot ban

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by theteutonic, Feb 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theteutonic

theteutonic Active Member

Hi, CK* here, I was banned for getting too many headshots on this server. STEAM_1:0:5380846

I used to play on ESEA for counter strike source, peaked at eagle on cs:go matchmaking, am a double AK right now.
    I've played cs practically my entire gaming career, getting headshots is what you DO in this game.

When I was banned the first time, I was told by several people that I "snap" to heads left and right with the silenced pistol. The truth is if you get an actual demo of me, most of those people aren't moving much at all. What you should have done was nerfed the silenced pistol and made it either more inaccurate or less ammo. Since I was banned without any proof, Sir Lemoncakes said something about making all the admins tighten up when presenting evidence when banning for hacks in the future.

Thanks4thefish banned me the second time, and I really want to say that this was an impulse ban. No evidence was given, and as I remember it, we were on canyon, and I killed him as a traitor, he goes to spectate me immediately(presumably because he knows about me or whatever) and after two rounds or so I was banned. I don't know what proof he's got but if he can bring it up I will gladly dispute its validity with you guys right here.

Attached is a replay from cs:go matchmaking today, I've got a ton saved up just for this purpose, because half of what I do in ttt is nothing compared to what I can do in CS
    Everything you see will be explainable by me, I just don't think it's fair when I'm banned for playing well on a server, and it's not the first time this has happened to me in TTT communities.
    http://filesmelt.com/dl/match730_002989 ... 21_114.dem
    You can put this into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\replays and then watch it inside cs:go
    If needed I can post the video another time on youtube or something

Also, playing in CEVO open this season and I can provide demos which will have been run through their private anti-cheat eventually when we do play

2. post it in youtube plz i wanna see

3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned by Killamarshall. He will reply at his nearest convenience.

4. theteutonic

Second ban was by thanks4thefish

5. DocFox

Fish banned you for your 4th offense of RDM and Leave. Not aimbotting.

6. theteutonic

it clearly says second offense of aimbotting/hacking?
    when looking for steamid search STEAM_0:0:5380846

7. DocFox

I see it now, someone actually had their name changed to include some of the same letters and they were also banned by fish. He will respond at his nearest convenience.

8. theteutonic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wQYNvu5WSs
    this is all i've got before i go to sleep, it's the replay in the link except this video shows only highlights, ff'd when i die or when im not getting kills.
    also no sound to save on file size, i can redo this another time. at the end i want to point out that i "snapped" to a person after they died already which kind of proves im not aimbotting

9. Thanks4TheFish

Thanks4TheFish (Fish) Banned

Yes I remember this, me and the moderator opouly were on the server that night and you went by the name of turkish. I watched you for several rounds even asking the moderator his opinion on whether you where indeed hacking or not. You weren't on the server for long, I banned you after you left. Though after watching your CS:GO I can understand how one might think you were hacking. Whether you were that night or not I Personally banned you because I thought that's what you were doing. I would like to see one more of your replays before I make my final decision.

This is all of the evidence I have from that night.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=227507392
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=227507641
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=227507673
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=227507474

10. theteutonic

I was banned while still in the server, not that that's important. I have tons of videos of matches, I can show you an average match or one where I was doing really well. I'll get around to uploading them later tonight(pacific time)

What exactly does this 'evidence' show? It shows me hitting a guy in the chest before hitting the head?

11. Thanks4TheFish

Thanks4TheFish (Fish) Banned

The player could have jumped while you where shooting at him or the hit boxes could have been messed up on the skin. It is valid evidence. I would like to see one of your better cs:go similar to the one you showed earlier in the thread.

12. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

It's very rare that even good players get consistent headshots such as the ones you're getting in the logs. Of all of those headshots, you missed only two. Even Angelx wouldn't be able to pull that off on moving targets unless she got extremely lucky. I say you should go on a different TTT server and record some footage of you playing TTT with the silenced pistol or other oneshot pistol / weapon.

13. theteutonic

Aimbots aren't able to be toggled at that speed afaik, and I have not 'consistently' pulled off headshots on moving targets, like I said they've all been stationary targets or running in a straight line rather than jumping around and strafing. In those situations even I would be surprised at myself if I could pull off headshots. THe problem here is that you don't have any evidence of me pulling those shots off. To address fish, aimbots don't work off skins, they work off the actual hitboxes so that doesn't make any sense. All you have are logs whig don't tell you anything except that I was able to get a headshot. Event, if you're setting the standards for 'good' at angelx then everyone better than her should be banned? I can take demos of myself playing ttt but that won't make a difference to my csgo videos which I feel is more impressive since I'm playing against competitive players.

Edit: I'm at school rn, will upload demos later

14. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

To be fair, your videos aren't really *evidence* either.

And no, there are players playing that are better than me that are not banned.

But in my honest opinion, the 15 minutes I've spectated you a while ago, you had the exact twitching/snap of a trigger aimbotter.

15. theteutonic

What does that look like, could you describe it to me? Triggerbots don't snap to people, did you know that? They shoot when the crosshair is over the hitbox. If there are people better than you, how are you so sure you can distinguish the snap of a good player and the snap of an aimbot? Last time I checked, aimbots don't overthrow their aim, they're perfectly precise and lock on to the head unnaturally.

16. theteutonic

If videos aren't evidence to disprove something like an aimbot, what exactly are you looking for? I'm about to play my first preseason match in CEVO, I'll have it recorded clientside and I can provide the demo in a few hours.

17. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

I'm talking about the trigger on fire ones, not hitbox detection ones.

And there are definitely people better than me on the server lol I don't know how this one started.

The way their snapping goes is they snap to head first than fire, but yes there are aimbots like those ones, can't really describe to you how I can tell the difference, years of playing i guess.

The way your snapping goes is you fire no where near the head and your crosshair snaps to the head and still hits them.

And these videos aren't evidence is because you recorded them. It's like making a fake lottery ticket and claiming it it's legit. Now I'm not saying you're hacking, just my opinion.

Not to mention, what does cs go videos have to do with garrysmod?

Anyways I'm done here, the admins will decide on this one.

18. theteutonic

Years of playing? I was always curious why you idle in CS:confused:, because there's no real reason for you to be in a server AND play TTT for over 90% of your time. If you can't accurately describe the difference, how am I supposed to listen to you talk about something you aren't sure of? Pros do flickshots and it's so fast that it shows them firing the shot somewhere else and then the crosshair follows. You can say that it looks like an aimbot because in reality that's how fast the snaps are. I don't do it as consistently as a pro, otherwise I'd be in esports professionally. All of these demos are actually recorded by the CS:GO servers, I can link you to the downloads. What I upload onto youtube is me playing back that demo and recording it for those of you guys without CS:GO If you want, you can play a match with me and listen in with my team.

What does it have to do with garry's mod? If I can prove that I'm pulling shit off legit in CS:GO, is that not proof enough that I'm a legit player? Why would I be hacking in a garry's mod game where there's literally no incentive to be winning? I don't know but I'd rather play legit and prove to you guys that I'm legit.

19. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Garrys Mod hitboxes are nowhere near consistent enough to be getting the shots I've seen you pull off. There are times when I shoot a player standing still 3 times in a row before actually getting it to register, and I know the hitboxes fairly well in the game from my 800+ hours of playing. Getting 4-5 perfect headshots in a row on moving targets is a freakin' miracle.

20. theteutonic

That's a problem with your registry, if you put in the commands I do that help with rates, a lot more of those shots would be registering. You're talking about when you're shooting them and you can even see blood but it doesn't register serverside?

(cl_cmdrate 66, cl_updaterate 66, cl_interp 0, cl_interp_ratio 1)

This is probably the biggest problem you guys have actually, since gmod defaults the first two settings to 30, so a bunch of commands will be choked from clientside to the server. Contrary to what angelx believes, this is not cheap in any way, you're only bringing yourself up to par with the server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.